Chapter 23

***WARNING, THIS CHAPTER IS TRIGGERING. IF YOU CANT READ SELF HARM OR BLOOD OR ANYTHING PLEASE DONT READ. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you guys. I love you.***

I was now in Matt's room with Shawn, Matt, and Aaron doing a YouNow. I was in my costume and the boys were too. Aaron was a bunny rabbit, Matt was a clown, and Shawn was a cowboy.

I started reading off some questions.

"From Kailey 'is magcon going to Michigan?' Well, that's for old Barty boy to decide."

Aaron began laughing and muttered "Barty boy" and started chuckling to himself... odd boy.

"Next question is from Sarah, 'are any of the guys or girls in relationships? And with who?' Well Taylor is dating one of my friends Alexis Jennings and Sam Pottorff is dating Lisa Quattrone. Lisa, like Sam, does YouTube and is a singer. Carter and Jack are talking to two of my friends Jessica and Danielle. But other than that, nope. We're all single." I smiled.

"No wait, Hailey and I are star crossed lovers. It was in the stars. It's fate." Aaron said as he put his arm around me. I started laughing.

"No they're not,"Matt laughed. "You're lying." (A/N HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

"Okay we're not" Aaron laughed and removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Next question is from Jezmin who asks 'Hailey, who do you have a crush on? PLEASE TELL US!' Okay well I have a crush on two of the Magcon guys. I know I'm never going to date them so please don't hate! I'm being honest at least. And you all know I have, or had, I don't know, a crush on thatsojack. I don't really know if I do anymore. Wait, why am I saying this to everyone? That was a dumb decision...."

I looked over at my phone and saw it blowing up with tweets and instagram comments and mentions and everything under the sun.

"Let the hate roll in" I sighed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my mentions on twitter.

"What are they saying?" Aaron asked, putting his head on my shoulder like a little puppy.

"Oh you know the usual. Die, get cancer, kill yourself, you don't deserve anything you have, you're a selfish bitch, no one will care when you're gone, etc." I looked over at the guys' sad faces. "Don't worry it's fine, I'm used to it." I sarcastically smiled.

"You shouldn't be though" Shawn said.

"Well, that's life for you" I said.

"Oh look at these comments. Just wonderful." I looked at all of the hate being commented on YouNow. People were saying that I'm a bitch for breaking Jacks heart and that no one will ever date me. But one comment was enough to bring me to tears.

Go hang yourself little emo cutter

I covered my mouth with my hand and ran out of the room to my room. It was empty. I shuffled through my bag and found it. My blade.

I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the wall onto the cold tile floor and whispered to myself.

"You're just a mistake. A disappointment." I then slid the blade across my skin, creating a line that blood started to flow from. "I hate myself so much."

And I dragged it across my skin. Again. And again. And again. Until finally, I felt satisfied. The pain burned, but it felt so good.

I washed off my arms and put bandaids on them. I then slipped on my plain black sweatshirt and zipped it up. I went to my bed and laid down, crying into the white pillow. Black marks were made on the pillow cover from my make up. But I didn't care.

The door flew open and I saw the person who created my hatred towards myself. The person who drove me to make the first mark on my skin.

Cameron.