Chapter 10- Part 2

Jack's P.O.V (thatsojack)

I saw Jake and Hailey kiss and it felt like my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. I felt like I was almost about to cry and I ran out of the hotel. I ran to the other side of the street where I texted Andrew, Anthony, Jenn, and Rebecca.

Me: Guys, I'm about to cry. And I never cry. Guys aren't supposed to cry. Jake and Hailey kissed and he asked her out and she said yes and now they're dating..

Anthony: no THATS NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO END UP UGH I WAS BETTING ON JACKY HAPPENIN

Jenn: aw I'm sorry Jack :( you'll find someone else. She just wasn't meant to be...

Andrew: do you know how many times I've been rejected? Man up. Its just a girl. There's plenty more

Rebecca: I'm sorry Jack. I know how much you liked her :(

I heard footsteps running out of the hotel and I looked up to see Hailey.

"Hailey? Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?" I asked.

"Jack, stop making me feel even worse than I already do." She began walking across the street. "I love-"

Everything was a big blur. Hailey's body was thrown onto the street by a giant truck coming down the road.

I felt my face become wet from tears as I ran to the girl I loved.

"Hailey? HAILEY?!" I screamed. "SOMEONE HELP!"

Everyone on the Magcon Tour ran outside. They all panicked and tried to shake her and wake her up as Bart called 911.

"She's gonna be okay, she's strong" Jacob said to Mahogany, the only other girl on the tour who thought of Hailey as a best friend. Tears were streaming down her face.

But I looked at Jake, who was screaming and crying for her to wake up. Nash and Jack Gilinsky were trying to pull him back, but Jake was too determined to get to Hailey, and he pushed Nash and Jack G back. Jake ran over to where I was with Hailey. Her lifeless body was lying on the street and blood was filling the ground under her.

"HAILEY PLEASE!" Jake screamed, desperate for her to wake up.

It broke my heart to have to sit here and see Hailey lying there with blood surrounding her.

Suddenly, the ambulance came and pulled her onto the stretcher.

"Only one person can come with her" We all said Jake could, since he was her boyfriend.

What are we going to do now? Magcon's in less than 12 hours. We're fucked. But the only thing that was on my mind was if Hailey was okay or not.

Jake's P.O.V

When I walked outside, I saw my worst nightmare right in front of me. My girlfriend. The girl I love. Hailey Reneé. On the ground with blood everywhere.

Jack was sitting on the ground with her, crying his eyes out. Immediately, I started crying as soon as I saw Hailey. I started screaming and flipping out, yelling for her to wake up. But she wouldn't.

I cried into Mahogany's arms. She was crying too, but not as bad as me.

The ambulance came and everyone agreed I should go with them.

We entered the hospital and Hailey was rushed into the ER. I tried to run after her, but the nurses held me back.

"I'm sorry sir, you can't enter there right now. You'll be able to see her when she's in a healthier condition." One of the nurses said to me.