Chapter 43

I can't believe I was so blind. I can't believe I was so stupid. He was right in front of me this whole time, but I didn't realize he was the one until I made the wrong decision and got hurt.

I never loved Jake. I never loved Jack. I loved Cameron, but still, he wasn't the one.

All along, my true love was....

Chad!

No I'm totally kidding. Let's try that again.

All along, my true love was....

Jack Gilinsky.

How could I not see it!

He was there for everything...

But what if he doesn't love me back. Then what do I do? Wait for him to love me? Make him love me? (A/N or yaknow shove him in a bag and lock him in my basement. Either way.)

All along, it was Jack G.

_________

Second Day Of Magcon

I need to do something about this whole Jack G situation. Should I tell someone? Matt? No. Carter? No. Jacob? Maybe... Mahogany? Yes!

I instantly got up and went to the bathroom to shower, then I did all my stuff. I brushed my teeth, did my make up, and blow dried and straightened my hair.

I went back in the room, grabbed an outfit from my bag, and went back to the bathroom to change.

I picked out a Blink-182 tee, a pair of shorts, and a pair of Vans.

I went to Mahogany's room and stopped as soon as I got to her door. Then I remembered, she shares a room with the Jacks. Meaning Jack G is in there. So then I just got out my phone and texted her.

To: Mahogany

Hey I need to tell you something important. Come out in the hallway right now

I stood up against the wall and waited for her, and she came outside. Once she saw me, she hugged me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I need to tell you something important. But not here. C'mon" I grabbed her arm, pulling her down to the beach. Thank god she was already up and ready, and not still in her pajamas.

We got to the beach and walked as we were talking.

"What's so important?" She asked.

"I think I'm in love... And when I say love... I mean like, in love in love." I looked at Mahogany with a nervous look, afraid of her reaction.

"Really?! Oh my god, who?!" She squealed, jumping up and down. I laughed.

"Well he's on the Magcon Tour..." I said.

"Nash?"

"No."

"Aaron?"

"Nope."

"Matt?"

"Nada."

"Shawn?"

"Not even close."

"Okay I give up. Who?" She said.

"Jack Gilinsky..." I looked up again.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" She jumped up and down screaming. People were looking at us disapprovingly.

"Calm down" I laughed.

"Let's go back to the rooms." Mahogany said.

"Please don't tell anyone, okay?"

"You got it dude" We both laughed. (A/N full house was my shiiiiit.)

We went back up to the rooms and I decided to FaceTime Luke again.

"Hey!" Luke answered. I could see Beau and Jai in the background.

"Hi" I laughed.

"What's up?" How's Cali?"

"Nothing, and it's good. Except for the fact that, you know, my boyfriend was in the hot tub with other girls. But no worries, we broke up." I laughed.

"Where is he? Who is he? ILL KICK HIS FUCKING ASS THAT LITTLE CUNT!" Beau started yelling.

"Calm down Beauner. I'm over him. I'm in love with someone else..."

"Holy shit who?" Jai asked.

"Get out of here you fucking cunts!" Luke said, shoving Beau and Jai away from him.

"Jack Gilinsky" I said.

"His eyebrows are giant caterpillars" Beau said with a serious face.

"His eyebrow game be strong doe" I laughed.

"Whatever." Jai said.

"What's wrong with you? Aren't you back together with Ariana?"

"Yeah" Jai sighed, walking away.

"Okay then..." I said.

We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up. I decided to get some sleep before Magcon tonight.