Chapter 36

I woke up that morning and instantly felt nervous. Cam has never seen me in such a revealing way.... well, until today that is. He'll see me in a bra and underwear. What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he sees how ugly I am and breaks up with me?

Oh god Hailey, you're only doubting yourself, like always. I need to be positive. Maybe he'll see me and it'll make him want me. Oh, who am I kidding? I don't exactly have the "goods" like other girls do. Like his fans do.

I got up and went to my bathroom, taking a long shower to clear my head.

I didn't bother putting on make up, since the people at the photo shoot will be doing that. Same with my hair. I just left it in a messy bun and went back in my room to change. I put on a pair of black Victoria's Secret sweatpants and a white camisole, throwing on a pair of black flip flops and grabbing my phone. I texted Cameron, telling him I was on my way.

I went outside and got in my car, driving to the hotel. Cameron was waiting outside with Carter and Nash. Oh god, why did I let them come? I mean, they would've came anyway. They're boys. They just love to see girls almost naked.

Stupid hormones.

Cameron got in the passengers side and the guys got in the back.

"Damn girl, you got a nice care" Carter said.

"Thanks" I laughed, driving to the shoot.

We got there and Cam, Carter, and Nash were told that they could sit in my dressing room.

I changed into my outfit behind the curtain thingy in my dressing room. I was wearing a white bra with little diamonds on it, a pair of white underwear, and once the shoot starts they'll put wings on me. The wings are white with diamonds, just like the bra.

I slipped on my silk pink Victoria's Secret robe and sat down in my make up chair. Almost immediately, people came over and worked on my hair and make up.

"So this is normal for you? Having people dress you up like a Barbie doll?" Carter asked, looking up from his phone, which was a miracle to be honest.

"Yeah, pretty much" I answered as the lady finished my hair and started on my make up.

"Seems boring to me" Nash answered.

"Yeah yeah, it would" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

We joked around and my make up was finished.

"Hailey darling, it's time!" The photographer, Max I think, called.

"Here we go" I said, walking out to the shoot. The guys were aloud to sit and watch.

I dropped my robe and someone came and picked it up. As someone was putting my wings on, I could hear the guys talking.

"Damn Cameron, you got a fine ass specimen there." Carter said.

"You're one lucky guy, Cam. She's gorgeous" Nash smiled.

I was secretly blushing as I heard them.

The photographer told me to pose and I did. They were simple poses, for the most part. I mean, it's Victoria's Secret, after all.

We finished and I ran over to Cameron, hugging him.

"Hey babe, you did amazing" Cameron kissed my cheek, since I had lipstick on.

"Yeah, that was awesome Hailey" Carter hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. As I pulled away, he held on tighter.

"Um, Carter" I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh sorry" Carter nervously let go of me and smiled.

"It's fine" I laughed and Nash hugged me.

"That was amazing, great job" Nash smiled and then let go.

"Thanks Nash" I smiled.

I went back in the dressing room and changed into my other clothes that I wore here and I didn't bother taking off my make up or redoing my hair. I only wiped off the lipstick since it was bright red and a bit too much.

We all got in my car and decided to go to the mall. But first we stopped at my house so I could change.

The guys stayed in the car and I went up to my room.

I changed into a pair of black leggings, a long black sleeveless silk button up with a diamond Peter Pan collar, and a pair of black high ankle boots with the laces on them. After I put on some Alex and Ani bracelets, my diamond earrings, and my silver necklace with a small heart on it.

I put my hair up in a tight bun on the top of my head and grabbed my Michael Kors bag. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Going somewhere?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I'm going to the mall. Is that okay?"

"Hailey, I said you were grounded and I meant it" My mom said. I sighed.

"I already got ready and my friends are outside waiting. Please! Only for a few hours, I swear!" I gave my mom the puppy dog eyes and the quivering lip face. It worked every time.

"Fine" She sighed. "Only for a few hours! And you're using your own money, I'm not just handing you a hundred dollars."

"Fine" I said. "Thank you."

I hugged my mom and went outside, getting in my car. Then we headed to the mall.