Chapter 40

We got back to the hotel and the rest of the guys were still on the beach, meaning Cameron, Shawn, Taylor, Carter, and Nash. Plus Mahogany who decided to stay and get a surfing lesson.

I went to my bag and grabbed a change of comfy clothes since I was going to hang out with the other guys in Jack G and Jack J's room.

I changed into a pair of black shorts and rolled up the top a little bit, and an Asking Alexandria shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone. I slipped on my flip flops and walked to the room where everyone else was.

As I was walking, I checked the time, and it was only 6:00pm. It was still light out, though. Around 8:00 it'd start to get dark out.

I knocked on the door and Jack J answered it.

"Sup" He said, moving aside to let me inside.

"Sup dawg" I laughed.

I jumped onto the bed that Jacob and Matt were sitting on.

"Hey girl" Matt said in a white girl voice.

"Hey hey hey" I mocked his voice.

"What are we doing?" Aaron asked.

"Let's watch movies" Jacob said. We were all cool with the idea, and we got comfy on the beds, turning on the tv and going to ABC family, seeing that Grease was on.

"GREASE LIGHTENIN'" Matt yelled.

The movie ended and we still didn't know what to do.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Jack G asked.

"Uhhh I don't know. Wanna make a youtube video? I haven't made one in awhile for my channel." I said.

"Sure" They all said.

"Hey Jack, can I use your camera?" I asked Jack J. He nodded, grabbing his camera. We didn't have a tripod with us and everyone was too lazy to go and get someone else's, so we set up the camera against the wall on a table. Then we all sat down on one bed. I was sitting in the front with Jacob and Hayes on both sides of me.

We decided to do a Q&A video, so we all tweeted out.

@HaileyRenee: hey guys! I'm making a new video! Tweet me questions with the hashtag #AskHaileyAndMagcon but Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, and Carter aren't here!

Matt got up, hit record, and sat down behind me.

"Hey guys! Hailey here with" I paused so the guys could introduce themselves.

"Jacob Whitesides" Jacob said.

"Hayes Grier" Hayes said.

"Matthew Espinosa" Matt waved at the camera.

"Jack Johnson" Jack J said.

"Aaron Carpenter" Aaron said.

"Jack Gilinsky, but you already knew that" Jack winked at the camera.

"Today we'll be doing a Q&A video! So I told you guys on twitter to ask me questions using the hashtag ask Hailey and Magcon and you guys sent me questions so I'm gonna answer them! Here we go!"

"Let's do dis" Matt said dramatically.

"First question is from @KaylaTheDinosaur133 and she asks 'if you could have any super power, what would you have?' Well, I'd have the ability to read peoples mind so if they were talkin' shit about me I could go up to them and be like 'so I heard you were uh, talkin' shit. Wanna tell me about that?' and yeah."

"I'd want to fly" Matt said.

"No one fucking asked you Matthew." I said in all seriousness.

All the guys burst out laughing, even Matt.

"I'd wanna be invisible so I could go behind girls and secretly look at their butts" Jack J answered.

"I'd want to have super strength so I could impress the ladies" Jacob said, flexing his muscles.

"I'd want to have telekinesis so I could take objects and throw them at people and say it wasn't me" Aaron answered. (A/N me and Aaron were made for each other js.)

"Okay enough of that question. Next question is from @UltimateHaliens and they ask 'celeb crush?' oh this is a tough one. There's SO many hot guys that are famous. But I'd have to say my biggest celeb crush would be Mikey Fusco. I was a huge fan of the ICONic Boyz and now I love To Be One and if I ever met him I'd be like in tears and a hot mess and yeah you get the point. (A/N my whole life story though. Mikey is bae. Mikey is also my bae. So step away.) Fangirling to the extreme."

"Never pegged you for the fangirl type" Jacob laughed.

"Well, I am" I laughed.

We went on with the video and it was now 9:00, but as I was answering a question, I heard loud noises near the pools right below the window, since we were on the tenth floor. I got up to go check, and when I opened the curtains, I was wishing I hadn't. I immediately opened the window.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Oh yeah. I was pissed. No, pissed didn't even begin to explain the anger and hatred I had bubbling up in my stomach.

Cameron was in the hot tub. With Stacy and Alexa.

I stormed down to the pool, and what I didn't know, was that Hayes grabbed the camera and followed after me with the guys, still recording.

"What are you doing?" I asked, crossing my arms as I stood in front of the hot tub.

"Uh I'm chilling with some friends, obviously?" Cameron said rudely and turned to Taylor, laughing.

"Why are you in the fucking hot tub with these sluts is what I was referring to" I said, getting even angrier. I'm sure that if this was a cartoon, my face would be tomato red and steam would be coming out of my ears, but I already had the red face part down.

"They aren't sluts! Why are you being so rude?!" Cameron yelled. I can't believe him. I can't believe he's defending them and not me! I'm his girlfriend! He got out of the hot tub and stood in front of me.

"Me?" Oh, now I was furious, and I'm pretty sure everyone knew that. I saw the guys take a step back and I saw the girls in the hot tub start to cower in fear. "CAMERON WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?! SORRY IM ANGRY THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS IN A HOT TUB WITH TWO GIRLS HE JUST MET TODAY, AND THAT THEY ARE SLUTTY CUNTS WITH THEIR FUCKING BOOBS HANGING OUT OF THEIR TOPS AND THEIR ASSES HANGING OUT OF THEIR BIKINI BOTTOMS! I AM SO SORRY CAMERON!"

Cameron just stood there staring at me, completely shocked as to what I was saying.

"IM SORRY I BELIEVED YOU CHANGED AND YOU WERENT THE SAME AS WHEN YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL! IM SORRY I WAS A FOOL FOR BELIEVING YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED WHEN YOU KISSED MY CUTS AND HELD ME IN YOUR ARMS WHILE WE BOTH CRIED! IM SORRY FOR THINKING WE EVER HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" I screamed. I screamed in his face. Tears began falling down my cheeks like a waterfall, and everyone stood there, shocked.

"I'm sorry" My voice cracked, and I ran up to my hotel room, going under my bed sheets and sobbing myself to sleep.