Intro

Hey guys. So just ignore the fact that it seems like a 12 year old wrote this and keep reading. I promise it gets better.... I think at least. But the story basically let's you watch Hailey grow into a better person once she's famous. Okay read on

AND ALSO ignore my rude comments and rants bc I wrote this when I was 14 and I'm 16 now and the biggest softy ever so if I insulted anyone I'm very sorry. I love you all ❤️❤️❤️

-

Two Years Earlier-

I walked into school like everyday. I was wearing a regular outfit I wore. It was jeans, a hello kitty t-shirt, and a pair of sketchers. I had on my glasses like always. I didn't wear any make up. I didn't have any friends and I was a nerd.

Suddenly I was shoved against a locker and I heard the jocks laughing.

"Watch where you're going, geek" One of them laughed. It was Taylor Caniff. The one with the looks. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. He was with the "group." The group is made of 9 guys.

There's Carter Reynolds. He's the funny jokester who gets people laughing. He's Asian. He has light skin, brown eyes, and black or dark brown hair.

Then there's Shawn Mendes, the musical one. He can play guitar. He can sing, but no one knows that except me. I heard him once in the band room playing guitar and singing. He has fair skin, chocolate brown eyes, and shaggy brown hair.

Then there's Nash Grier. He's the one with bright blue eyes and a perfect smile. He has pale skin and is pretty tall. But then again, they all are.

After that is Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky. They're known as just Jack and Jack though. Or some people call them J squared. Jack Johnson has pale skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes. Jack Gilinsky has tan skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

Then you have Matt Espinosa, the other ladies man besides Taylor. He has spiked up blonde hair and blue/green eyes. (A/N I know his eyes are brown. Chill guyssss.)

And there's Aaron Carpenter with the big brown puppy dog eyes and shaggy brown hair. He's the nicest out of all of them. He doesn't say anything to me, but he makes Cameron stop when I get my daily beatings. Yeah, Cameron gives me beatings, it's terrible considering the strength he has.

But then you have the leader. Cameron Dallas. He's the biggest jerk of them all. He has tan skin, abs to spare, dark brown spiked up hair, and brown eyes.

But then you have the Hayes Grier, Nash's younger brother. He's nice and looks like Nash.

Then you have me. Not even average. I'm below average. My name is Haley Reneé Letchworth. I'm a nerd, I have no friends, and I get beaten up. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and I'm average height. I'm not tall, but I'm not short.

I get all A's and I pass everything in school.

So, let's get back to my day.

I went to my first class and the group was already there. As I was walking to my seat, Taylor put his foot out and I tripped, dropping everything on the ground.

"Whoops" Taylor laughed with the other guys. I sighed and grabbed all of my things, sitting in my seat.

When it was time for lunch, I got pulled aside by Shawn and Nash for my beating. It was the same every time. Shawn and Nash would hold me and Cameron would beat the snot out of me.

"Hmm, I'm feeling angrier today." Cameron punched me in the stomach and it was worse than ever. Then he started kicking me and slapping me across the face.

"How do you like that, BITCH!" Cameron screamed in my face. I was crying but I didn't dare make a sound. With one last punch, my body was dropped carelessly to the ground and the guys left. I laid motionless on the ground in complete pain.

As I laid there, my sister Roseanna who's a year older than me saw me and gasped, running over to me.

"Again? Hailey Reneé, why don't you ever stick up for yourself?" She helped me to her car outside without anyone seeing us leave.

"I'm scared..." I whispered barely audible.

"You know what? That's it. This is ending. I'm having mom transfer you to a new school. And I'm giving you a make over." No other words were said as she drove me home.

We pulled into the driveway and she stopped the car. I was a little better now, but still in a lot of pain. Roseanna helped me to the house and up to my room.

"Take a bath and yell for me when you're done, okay?" I nodded and she left.

I slowly and carefully pulled off my clothes, revealing my bruises and scars.

I stepped into the already filled tub and laid down in the tub. I scrubbed soap on my body, washed my hair, and shaved. When I finished, I stepped out and wrapped my robe around me. I yelled down to Roseanna and she came back up with a bunch of make up and stuff.

"Let's get started." She smiled. She sat me down on a chair in my room and started putting stuff in my hair which was blonde hair dye. Then she washed it again and started blow drying it. After that, she curled it using the Bellamihair titanium curler. When she finished, she sprayed some hair spray in my hair.

After that she did my face. First she used some cream stuff to moisturize and hydrate my skin. The she put on some foundation, bronzer, powder, and blush. Next she worked on my eye make up. She gave me that sexy eye look with dark colors. She put some lipstick and lip gloss onto my lips and handed me just regular old contacts so I didn't have to wear my glasses.

Next, she handed me a bunch of outfits.

"Go try them on. When you find the perfect one, come out and show me" She smiled. I nodded and went in the bathroom. I tried on multiple outfits, but one was perfect.

The outfit was white skinny jeans, a black camisole, and a black half jean vest. The shoes were black open for high heels.

"Oh my sister is so beautiful!" She came and wrapped her arms around my fragile body, hugging me. I hugged her back but she pulled away quickly.

"Go take a look." She smirked. I went into the bathroom and looked into the full length door mirror. I gasped.

"Oh my God" I whispered, looking at my reflection. I looked like a Victoria's Secret angel.

"I know, right?" Roseanna laughed.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because you're my baby sis and I love you. And those boys are terrible. I want you to have a fresh start at this new school."

And that's exactly what happened.

-

Instagram:

@lisaquattrone16

@aaroncrapenter

@vossjenner

@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:

@liisaa316

@omfgtobeone

@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:

Coexisting-pale.tumblr.com

Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com

Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:

Literally Lisa

Snapchat:

Lisaquattrone

Kik:

Citylights316

Youtube:

Sarahandlisa36