Chapter 15

"Hailey?"

I pulled away from Jack faster than the speed of light and turned to who said my name. It was... my ex boyfriend. Crawford Collins. (A/N hahaha plot twist. Bet you didn't see that coming. You know that guy WeeklyChris aka Chris Collins? Yeah. Crawford is his hot younger brother.)

"Crawford?!" I almost yelled. I hadn't seen Crawford since we broke up, and that was during my first year of modeling.

"Yeah, it's me. I haven't seen you in ages."

I got out of the pool and wrapped my towel around me, giving him a hug.

We didn't break up because we wanted to. He had to move since him and Chris got famous, and I had to travel across the country every week for fashion shoes. It would've never worked.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Good, good. What about you?"

"Good. Great actually. Except for the fact that I got hit by a car and lost my memory. I don't know how I remember you..." I awkwardly laughed.

Flashback

"I can't believe you're finally mine. I've been in love with you since I saw you." Crawford smiled at me. I giggled and blushed.

"I always thought you were cute." I smiled.

"Cute? I'm just cute? What about sexy?" I laughed as Crawford pouted. I pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay, you're sexy" I laughed.

"Then I should get more than a kiss on the cheek!" Crawford protested.

"Only if you can catch me!" I jumped up and readjusted my sundress, beginning to run to the other end of the park.

"Oh it's on!" Crawford ran after me.

I laughed and screamed as he began to catch up to me. I was never the best at running.

Suddenly, a pair of hands snaked around my waist and lifted me into the air.

I screamed and laughed as Crawford pulled me up, then set me back down on the ground. We just stared into each other's eyes for awhile, letting the time pass.

"I think I'm in love with you" I whispered.

"I know I'm in love with you" And he smashed his lips into mine.

End of flashback

And that was when all of my fans shipped 'Hailford' or 'Crawly'. We haven't talked since.

"I'm glad you remember me. But I want you to know that I still have feelings for you and-" Crawford was cut off by an angry Jack.

"I think you should leave now. Hailey's my girlfriend." Woah, did he just call me his girlfriend? AWWWW! He's being all cute and defensive!

"Sorry man, I didn't know. I'm not trying to steal your girl. I'll leave. Just know I still love you" Crawford walked away with his head down, his eyes looked glossy.

"Who's he?" Jack asked. He must've not heard the whole conversation.

"My ex boyfriend Crawford Collins." I answered. Jack saw that I didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push it. I wasn't going back in the pool, so I dried off my leg and put my cast back on.

"LETS GO BACK TO THE ROOOOOM!" Jenn screamed.

"AHHHHH!" Anthony screamed and jumped on Rebecca's back and Rebecca began running to the elevator.

"I guess we're leaving" I chuckled and grabbed all of my stuff.

"I guess so" Jack smiled and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel room.