Chapter 38

*Hint to future events: If you remember what happened at Magcon in San Diego irl, then you know how this might play out... wink wink*

_________

Magcon San Diego

We just landed in San Diego and damn is it hot here. Like I think I'm sweating my balls off, and I don't even have balls so yeah it's hot.

We got in two separate cars. In the first car was Nash, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, and Mahogany. In the second car was me, Taylor, Hayes, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J, and Cam. But in the second car, there wasn't enough room (A/N #ThanksBart), so I sat on Cam's lap. Thank god I didn't have to sit on anyone else's lap.

We got to the hotel and the room arrangements were different.

Room 1:

Aaron, Cam, Nash

Room 2:

Taylor, Shawn, Hayes

Room 3:

Jack J, Jack G, Mahogany

Room 4:

Carter, Matt, Jacob, Me

Unfortunately, since we had an odd number, one room had to have four people, which just so happened to be who's room? Oh yeah, mine. Matts rooming with me. This is going to be beyond awkward. Think of the most awkward situation you've ever been in, and multiply it by infinity. That's how awkward this will be.

Oh yeah and the other thing? There's only two beds and a pull out couch. Fuck my life.

"Since there's only three places to sleep, I'll sleep on the floor. Hailey, you take one of the beds." Matt said.

"No Matt it's fine." I sighed. "I'll sleep on the floor."

"No really, sleep in the bed. It's fine" Matt said.

"Yeah I'll take the pull out couch" Carter said.

"I guess I'll take the bed and Hailey will take the other bed."

"Guys I feel bad now" I said, looking down as we made our way to the room.

"Don't feel bad Hails. It's only for a week. It's fine" Jacob smiled.

"Okay" I chuckled.

We all got settled and my phone went off playing my ringtone, which was currently a Lana Del Rey song. Queen.

"Hello?" I answered. The boys looked up at me.

"Hey babe. Everyone in our room decided on going to dinner. It's a fancy restaurant kind of. I mean we're pretty much wearing pants and button ups, nothing big. And we're leaving in an hour."

"Okay I'll tell everyone." I said.

"Okay see you later. Love you" Cam said.

"Love you too" I smiled as I hung up the phone.

"Cameron?" Carter asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. He said we're going out to eat and it's fancy kind of but nothing big. He said the guys in his room are wearing pants and button ups so it can't be THAT fancy but yeah. We're all leaving in an hour. And I need the bathroom first." I grabbed my bathroom stuff from my bag and went in the bathroom, shutting the door.

As I got ready, I blasted Problem (cover) by Brandon and Mahogany. And it was on repeat. GOD THIS SONG IS AMAZING! And she did a cover to my song, so I love it even more!

I curled my hair and did my make up using foundation, powder, black eyeliner on both the top and bottom of my eye, eyeshadow, mascara, brow pencil, and lip gloss.

I went back in the room, grabbed an outfit, then went back in the bathroom. I changed into a black short sleeve shirt tucked under a maroon skirt, and a pair of black open toe heels. I paired my outfit with my black Coach clutch and put my money and phone and stuff in it.

I walked out of the bathroom and the guys were ready, but they had to fix their hair, of course. I mentally rolled my eyes. Guys were more high maintenance than girls.

"You look amazing" Jacob said, smiling at me.

"Thank you" I smiled, hugging him.

I texted Cam saying we were going to his room so we could all leave together.

We got to Cameron, Nash, and Aaron's room and I knocked on the door. Nash opened it. He was wearing a light blue button up, black pants, and Vans, of course.

"Hey" I hugged Nash.

"Hey, Cam's stressing because he can't decide between which shirt he wants to wear, and Aaron's laughing at him, making him angrier.

I walked over to them and saw Cam running his hands through his hair and Aaron on his bed laughing.

"Hey babe" I smiled, hugging Cameron.

"Hey you" Cameron smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I hear you have a dilemma" I laughed.

"Yeah, I can't figure out which shirt to wear" Cam sighed. Aaron started to laugh again and I glared at him, making him shut up.

Cameron held up two shirts. One was a black button up and one was a navy blue button up short sleeve t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little bit.

"Pick the black button up" I smiled.

"Thank you" Cam kissed me softly and literally threw off his shirt and threw on the button up. I didn't even have time to admire his amazingly sculpted body, which I was looking forward to.

We all walked into the hallway and I saw Mahogany.

"MAHOGANY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A SONG?! I MEAN ITS A COVER BUT ITS AMAZING!"

"Thank you" She laughed.

"And it's my song" I laughed.

"Tell me, tell me baby, why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it, I gotta have it, I want you!" Mahogany sang.

"Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders. I should be wiser, and realize that I've got" I hit the high perfectly and I smiled.

"Jesus Hailey" Nash laughed.

"What?" I laughed.

"You're too good" Carter said.

"Yeah it's not fair" Mahogany said.

"Um Mahogany you're like amazing" I said.

"She's right though. It ain't fair. I wish I had those vocals." Matt said. "I should be wiser and realize that I've GOT" Matt screamed the last part terribly, making even me laugh. I missed being friends with him. "Does this mean we're friends again." I waited before answering.

"Yes" I said. Matt tackled me in a hug.

"THANK YOU!" He screamed.

"Calm down" I laughed.

"Yeah, calm down" Cam said. His jaw line was showing and I could tell he was clenching his teeth in anger. I held onto his hand and got on my tippy toes, kissing his cheek. Hey I may be in heels and I may be a model, but he's tall! And I'm one of the shortest models so it's not fair! I mean if you look at me compared to Nash or Jack G, I'm half their size pretty much.

"Sorry" Matt apologized. I smiled at him.

"You're fine Matt" I laughed.

"Off we go then" Nash said. All 13 of us got into separate cars and headed to the restaurant.

______

Your guys' comments on my last authors note actually brought me to tears. I love you guys so much. I may just be an author, but I'm part of the magcult, and you guys are my family <3 I love you all so much