Chapter 13

I woke up and everyone was still asleep. I hopped to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I did my make up, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in two thin braids. I changed into a pair of black cheerleading sweatpants and a slouch tank top with my black sweatshirt on. It was difficult to be okay with the fact that I had to wear one shoe, because it made me extremely OCD. But I slipped on one Ugg boot.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my EOS, putting it on my lips and setting it back in my bag. I made sure I had everything and Shawn woke up.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"I know your secret" He got up and walked over to me.

"What secret?" I asked. Did I have a secret before I got in a car crash or something? Because I don't remember.

"You don't really like Jake" Ohhhh that one.

"Shhh! He's right there!" I shushed Shawn as Jake started to wake up.

"Hey babe" Jake smiled at me.

"Hi" I awkwardly smiled.

"What's going on?" He asked. Shawn and I looked at each other, then back at him.

"Nothing" We both said. I awkwardly laughed and said "we should get going."

"Yeah lemme get ready" Jake said and got up, going to the bathroom.

~Skipping plane ride and stuff~

I got home and saw three girls outside. I almost immediately remembered them. Karime, Jade, and Hannah. I dropped all of my bags and ran to them, hugging them all.

"I missed you guys so much" We pulled away. "Even if it was two days."

"Felt like an eternity" Hannah said.

"Totally" Karime added in. My mom walked over and I smiled. I couldn't forget my own mom.

"Hi momma" I smiled, hugging my mom.

"Hi baby girl. How are you?" She asked, seeing my leg.

"Hanging in there" I laughed.

"Well, you have to leave at 5:00am for your plane ride to Disney. Jack is picking you up and you're all driving to the airport together."

"Okay" I said and went inside. Everyone helped me, which they didn't need to.

I went in my room and turned on my music, playing some country. I turned on my playlist which consisted of Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift (country songs), Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, and a lot of others.

I began packing my bags for Disney.

"How was it?" Jade asked.

"Awesome, except for getting hit by a car and losing my memory of anyone except for you guys and my mom and Roseanna."

"What about Jake and Jack?" Karime asked.

"I'm dating Jake..." They all started squealing in excitement for me. "But I don't know if I like him..."

"What do you mean?" Hannah asked.

"After I woke up in the hospital, I felt an attraction towards him. And I like him... but I like Jack a lot more."

"Oh boy..." Roseanna walked into my room. I went over and hugged my sister tightly. I didn't forget her either.

"I needed you so much" I felt a tear slip from my eye.

"I know. I wish I could've been there." Roseanna sighed and we pulled away from our hug.

I told them all about Magcon. From the plane ride, to dinner, to the hotel room, to the car crash. Everything. All while I packed. I finished packing and I finished my story shortly after.

"Damn" Karime said.

"I know" I sighed into my hands.

"I think you should break up with Jake." Jade said.

"It's only fair to him" Hannah agreed.

"I know, I know. But not now... It would make the tour so awkward" I said.

"True" Karime said.

"Just spend this week in Disney having fun. Don't stress yourself out about it" Roseanna said.

"You're right" I smiled. "I'm gonna have fun and spend time with my friends. Besides you guys, of course."

"Good for you" Jade smiled.

"It's kinda late. We should all head to bed. Since you have to get up early."

"Okay. Night guys" I smiled.

They all exited my room and I fell asleep.

-

Hey guys! I'll try to make the next chapter even longer. There's going to be SO much drama. I can't wait to upload everything. Todays my 15th bday so I'll be busy. I'll try to write tomorrow though (: when I get home from school.

Instagram:
@lisaquattrone16
@aaroncrapenter
@kevintwerks
@beaupoopbrooks
@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:
@liisaa316
@omfgtobeone
@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:
Trippygh0st.tumblr.com
Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com
Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:
Butera clan

Snapchat:
Lisaquattrone

Kik:
Citylights316

Youtube:
Sarahandlisa36