Chapter 1

In hindsight the Victoria's Secret thing seemed good, but now it seems stupid since she's only 16 and that's like impossible, so just pretend she's a regular ole model. Okay? Okay.

-

Two years later-

I was now a Victoria's Secret model at only 16 1/2 years old.

My best friend in the entire world was another model. Her name is Penny Iris. Her full name is Penelope Iris and she's originally from Hawaii.

We were currently in line to meet these people called the Magcon boys. I don't know who they are, blame me for not being into social media.

I'm wearing white skinny jeans, a pink flowy crop tank top, and white heels. I had my gold Michael Kors bag hanging over my shoulder and my gold iPhone in my hand.

A few girls came up to us and asked for pictures and autographs. These supposed boys weren't even out yet. That's ridiculous.

"Hi, I'm Emma. I'm a huge fan!" Another girl came up to us. She was wearing jeans and a long sleeve sweater. She had on glasses and braces and her hair was in a pony tail. She reminded me of myself.

"Hi, I'm Hailey! Would you like a picture?" I smiled.

"Yes please!" She looked in awe.

I took her phone and took a picture with her. But before I gave it back, I put my number in.

"Call me or text me if you need to talk to someone, okay?" She nodded and looked as if she was about to cry. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

I took a picture with her on my phone and uploaded it to Instagram.

"What's your username on Instagram?" I asked her. She told me and I uploaded the photo.

Caption: "Just met the beautiful @EmmaJay819 go follow her! She's amazing and my new lil sis"

She smiled at me. "Thank you so much." I hugged her again.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She smiled. She went back to her mom in line, but I heard someone say my name.

"OMG Hailey Reneé just posted a photo and she's at Magcon!" Someone screamed and I looked behind me.

"Run" I said to Penny. I grabbed her hand and ran into a room backstage.

"That was close" I sighed.

"Hello?" Someone said. I turned around and saw the people I never wanted to see ever again in my entire life. The group.

"Penny, can we leave now." I gritted through my teeth.

"Why?" She said.

"It's fine, you guys can stay here. We have to wait another hour until we can meet fans." Matt smiled. It made me want to throw up.

"Aren't you Hailey Reneé?" Cameron asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am." I gave him a rude look.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"No" I almost immediately answered. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "I mean, sure."

Cameron took out his phone and put his arm around my waist. I wanted to puke as we smiled for the picture. As soon as he took it, I pushed him away and walked back to Penny.

As soon as I was about to walk out of the room, my twitter ringtone went off, which I set as Lipgloss by Lil Mamma.

"Met the beautiful @HaileyRenee just now!"