Chapter 20

Magcon Orlando
October 28, 2014
3:00am

"Hailey, wake up honey, you have Magcon today."

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head even more.

"Go away" I mumbled through my pillows.

"No, get up." My mom pulled my covers off of me and I screamed due to the freezing cold temperature of my room.

"How dare you?!" I cried.

"Drama queen" My mom walked away. I rolled my eyes and got up, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

______ Skipping plane ride and everything_____

"So for Magcon this weekend, we're dressing up since it's Halloween on Monday. So we're all going to the store" I said to my camera.

I've recently started to make youtube videos and vlog. Its quite fun actually! I've already met a bunch of YouTubers!

"I'm with the boys right now! Say hi boys!"

"Heyooo!" They all said in unison.

"Hey Loxy" I smiled at Mahogany when I saw her. I call her Loxy now.

"Hey Hails" She laughed.

"What costume are you thinking on getting?"

"Uh I don't know yet. What about you?" She smiled.

"Me neither" I laughed.

I stopped recording and we all got in three cars and went to the store. I was in a car with Jacob, Shawn, Nash, and Cameron.

We got to the store and I picked out some consumes while the guys went and found theirs. Turns out, guys are really easy about these things and finish buying everything in a short amount of time. So did Mahogany. So I was the last one not done.

"Hey, you should try them on and let us pick" Shawn said. I smiled.

"Sure!" I went to the changing room and the boys all waited outside.

My first costume I chose was a slutty one. I mean, it's halloween after all. It was Minnie Mouse with my boobs kinda pushed out and a shorter skirt. I walked out and the guys all wolf whistled.

"CHOOSE THAT ONE!" Taylor yelled.

I laughed and decided to not go as slutty because there were 12 hormonal guys here.

I changed into the next one which was Audrey Hepburn, one of my idols. It was her signature black dress with a pearl necklace and a cigar in one hand. I walked out.

"Audrey Hepburn" Shawn smiled. I laughed. He knew all about her.

I went back in and tried on the last costume. It was a girl in a gang. The costume was a pair of baggy pants with chains on them, a black crop top, and a snapback.

I walked out and everyone liked it, but I didn't.

I changed back into my clothes and decided to look around some more.

Everyone went across the street to Panera and I told Nash to get me Maceroni and Cheese.

I was looking around when a costume caught my eye.

It was a sonic costume. You know the blue video game character? I grabbed it, along with a blue wig.

I changed into it and loved it, so I got it. I guess I'd wear a pair of flats with it.

I went over to Panera and saw everyone sitting around eating.

"Hey" I smiled as I sat down at a table with Mahogany, Jacob, and Hayes.

"Hey, what'd you end up getting?"

"It's a surprise for tonight" I smirked and laughed.

"When are we going to see it?"

"Well, my dear Mahogany will see it first because she's going to get ready in my room with me. Shawn can go somewhere else and get ready" We all laughed.
__________

Mahogany and I went back to my room and Shawn went somewhere, I don't really know where.

I smiled when I showed Mahogany my costume.

"You know the only other person going as a video game character is Shawn, right? He's going as Mario" Mahogany laughed. She always said Shawn and I were star crossed lovers, or meant to be, because it was apparently fate. I always told her to shut her mouth.

I went in the bathroom and got changed and put my wig on. Then I did my make up. I used blue and black eyeshadow, black mascara and fake eyelashes, and blue lipstick.

I slipped on my pair of plain black flats and went out of the bathroom. Mahogany was dressed as a disco girl, and she totally rocked it!

"You look amazayn!" I laughed as I used a well known one direction term.

"Same to you! You look fabulouis! And Shawn will totally love it!"

"Oh, shut up" I laughed. We both left the room because it was almost show time.

I saw everyone's costumes now.

Jacob was a vampire, Shawn was Mario, Cameron was a stripper with Nash and Taylor, Hayes was Justin Bieber, and so on.

Jacob looked pretty hot as a vampire, I must say.

Shawn saw my costume and laughed.

"We're matching!" He hugged me. I smiled. His hug felt so warm and left a tingly feeling in my body. Wait, what?

Suddenly, a person dressed up as Freddy Kruger screamed behind me and I shrieked, jumping into Shawn's arms.

The person was dying laughing and, of course, it was Bart.

"Not funny!" I yelled. I now realized I was deep in Shawn's arms and I blushed a deep red.

"Sorry" I sheepishly smiled.

"No, don't be sorry" Shawn smiled and a slight red color started to form on his cheeks as he set me down.

Well, time for the show.