Chapter 29

I woke up to my phone ringing. I stretched my arms out, making some sort of inhumane sound, and grabbed my phone, wiping my eyes and answering.

"Hello?" I answered, my tired voice making me sound like a man.

"Hey, it's Jenna. I have the information for the RDMA's. And you said you had lyrics for two new songs, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked, throwing my legs over the bed and sitting up, putting my glasses on that I kept near me in case I needed them.

"Well when you get home tomorrow, I want you to go to the studio and get them recorded. I want your first album to be out soon."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I almost yelled, smiling ear to ear.

"Yup." Jenna said.

We both finished and I hung up. There was a knock on the door and I was careful not to wake up Shawn.

It was Carter.

"Hey, since everyone's kinda in need of a mood change, we're having a water fight. So it'll be like water guns, water balloons, all that stuff. It's gonna be sick. It starts soon so get ready and wake up Humpty Dumpty over there, okay?" I laughed.

"Okay, bye Carter."

"And by the way, the winner gets a kiss from you. And that means the last guy standing. If it's you and another guy, you kiss him. Got it?"

"What if it's Mahogany?" I laughed.

"Then that'd be weird..." Carter said.

"Wait, why me?" I asked.

"Dude, you're a model. You're hot" Carter laughed, shaking his head and walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes.

I shut the door and grabbed a pillow, repeatedly whacking Shawn with it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He laughed.

"Just obeying orders and waking you up. We're all having a huge water fight with like water guns and water balloons. Get ready."

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, putting my hair in a high pony tail. I did minimal make up, using water proof stuff. I also put black marks on my cheeks like a football player would in a game or an athlete.

Then I changed. I wore a long Austin Mahone shirt that I tied with a hair tie in the front and twisted and tucked it under my stomach, making it look like a crop top, a pair of black jean shorts, and a pair of black Vans.

"Ready?" I said when Shawn and I walked out of both bathrooms at the same time.

"Ready." We both smirked. We went to Jack Johnson's room where all of the stuff was and grabbed a water gun each, running down to the pool and filling them up. I also grabbed a couple extras and put them in my bra. (A/N I've done this. Don't judge. Us girls have an advantage that we should use. Our boobs are like secret pockets. They're full of secrets.)

Since we had the hotel to ourselves, I went to the front desk and asked them if we could blast music in our hallway. They said yes so I grabbed my speakers out of my room and plugged my phone in, playing Dum Dee Dum by Keys N Krates.

I heard a buzzer in one of the rooms. That was the signal.

And the games begin.

I ran down the hallway, spraying everyone that came near me. I was a teensy bit competitive and it looked like I was an athletic Russian girl on bath salts. (A/N not being racist I swear.) I ended up getting Carter, Jack J, Hayes, and Shawn, who's been up here the entire time.

"Damn she's fast." Carter said. I laughed.

"PEACE OUT SUCKAS!" I gave them the peace sign before getting in the elevator, going to the pool. That's where everyone will be to fill up water. Perfect. (A/N I know sinks would be but it's a fanfic so yeah.)

The elevator dinged and guess who was there? Jack Gilinksy. And I sprayed him right in the neck.

"I believe you're dead" I laughed, running to the pool like the boss ass bitch I am.

I refilled my gun and went to the side of the building where I could see everyone, but they couldn't see me. I'm a sneaky ass ninja man.

I heard footsteps and saw Mahogany.

"Sorry Loxy" I whispered to myself before spraying her. She sighed and started laughing when she saw me.

"You look scary" She laughed.

"I'm competitive, what can I say?" I laughed. "Now go, you're giving away my spot yo!"

"Alright, alright!" She threw her hands up in surrender. "Good look."

"Thanks" I laughed as she walked away, probably back up to where Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Shawn, and Hayes were.

Aaron then came in to get water, and I sprayed him easily. He started laughing.

"You look like an idiot" He laughed.

"So? You look like that everyday." I said.

"Ooo, fiesty" Aaron said. I burst out laughing.

"Bye Aaron" I laughed. He walked away.

I waited for a few minutes but I got bored, so I ran back into the hotel.

Just as I was about to get sprayed with water, I ducked and turned around spraying the culprit with my gun. It was Nash.

"Damn, how you do dat?" Nash asked in a weird accent. I shrugged.

"Dunno" I said, running upstairs.

I opened the door to our floor and ran through the hallway. I almost got sprayed but I did an arial and sprayed the person, who ended up being Taylor.

"You hoes ain't loyal" Taylor said. I laughed.

"Whatever loser." I said, walking down the hallway. I ran into someone, and I immediately started spraying them.

"I think you got me" I heard someone laugh.

I looked up to see Cameron.

That means the last person left is...

Matt.