Chapter 25

Cameron and I entered Mahogany's room and I'm guessing she knew what happened, judging by her face. I didn't want anyone else knowing what happened, but Mahogany knowing, I was okay with. Maybe Jacob. Maybe Shawn. And that's it.

Mahogany had tears down her face but when she saw me, she hugged me tightly.

"Please don't ever do that again, okay?" I nodded and she smiled as she held up a bag.

"What's that?" I asked, my voice croaked from crying before.

"Your new costume. Go try it on." Mahogany smiled and gave me a small push into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I opened the back and pulled out a pair of black kitten ears, black flats, black leggings that went to my shins, a black skirt, and a black long sleeve shirt. It was so cute! There were a few more things in the bag. Black nail polish, fake eyelashes, eye glitter, lip glitter, and completely black contacts. It was perfect.

I changed into the costume and curled my hair using Mahogany's curling iron. Then I put my cat ears on. I used the eye glitter as eyeshadow, put on my fake eyelashes, and put the lip glitter on my lips.

I used Mahogany's make up for the rest of my face, using foundation, bronzer, powder, black mascara, black eyeliner, and I also put the black eyeliner on my face like a cat, making a nose and whiskers.

I put in the black eye contacts and it felt weird for a second, then I was fine.

I was finished and I walked out of the bathroom, smiling as I saw Mahogany and Cameron.

"You look absolutely amazing!" Mahogany yelled, tackling me in a hug. I almost fell, but Cameron caught me.

"You look beautiful" Cameron whispered in my ear, helping me balance myself.

"Th-thanks" I stuttered from his closeness.

He was still in his outfit from before, the all black attire. I wonder what he's supposed to be.

"What are you dressed as?" I asked.

"A guardian angel" He said.

"Makes sense" I smiled. Cameron smiled back and took my hand.

"C'mon, shows starting" Mahogany, Cameron, and I all walked together to the room where the show was being held and tonight is the meet and greet portion and Shawn, Jack and Jack, and Jacob are performing.

I let go of Cameron's hand when we entered the room, despite the urge I had to grab back onto it and lace my fingers in his. I couldn't let anyone know I had feelings so strong towards Cameron, especially Shawn, and the fans.

__________

"So what do we do now? Everything we built, we broke it. It's all shattered and broken. I can't get you outta my head. It's all fallin' down, time that we get goin'. Things you never told me, I thought you were the one"

Jack and Jack sang. I watched from the left side of the stage, sitting on the floor of the stage with Matt, Cameron, Hayes, and Nash. I had my head on Matt's shoulder and he had his on top of mine. I took a selfie with him, hesitating to post it on Instagram, but I finally did.

@HaileyRenee: With this kid @itsmattespinosa #distance

I then took a video of Jack and Jack singing and put it on Vine.

Jack and Jack also sang Flights and Paradise. Paradise is my favorite song ever.

Once they finished singing, it was Jacob's turn. We all stayed sitting on the stage where we were and Jacob went up to the mic with his guitar.

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you, oh"

Jacob sang All Of Me by John Legend as I scrolled through twitter, making tweets.

@HaileyRenee: To the people at Magcon who can see me, are Matt and I having a #Mattley moment?

I got tweets back instantly.

"OMG YES I SHIP IT #Mattley"

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED #Mattley"

"I don't ship it... I fuckin yacht that shit HELLS YEAHHH #Mattley"

"I CANT TAKE THE CUTENESS OF YOU TWO RIGHT NOW! #Mattley"

There was now pictures of Matt and I all over twitter and instagram and everything else. Matt laughed as he saw my phone and the tweets and the pictures. I did too.

Jacob finished singing and now it was Shawn's turn. He started singing the Cameron Dallas song. (A/N YAAAAAAS BITCH YAAAAS.)

"Cameron Dallas, he's my boyfriend, oh I love him soooo."

Carter came and sat next to me, so I took a selfie with him too. I put it on Twitter and Instagram.

@HaileyRenee: This is why this is why this is why I'm hot. I'm hot cuz I'm fly, you ain't cuz you not. This is why this is why this is why I'm hot @mr_carterr

Shawn finished and the girls in the crowd were now screaming 100x louder.

________

When it got to the meet and greet part, I was at a table with Carter, Matt, and Taylor.

First a girl with long blonde hair came up and she was wearing booty shorts and a crop top. I mentally rolled my eyes. Why would you do that to yourself? The guys aren't going to want you if you let everything just like hang out. Put that away child.

But I was nice and mature and she took a picture with me. She didn't even say anything to me, she just stood with me with her fake ass smile. And her fake ass everything, even her ass.

The next girl looked nicer. She was wearing capris and a striped short sleeve shirt. There you go. Now that's how you dress.

I took a picture with her and she smiled at me, saying hi and that she loved me. I told her thank you and that I loved her back.

One of the girls that came to our table ran up to me crying and hugged me.

"I love you so much. You made me stop cutting."

I wanted to cry when I met her. She was the cutest thing ever.

"Oh my god, I love you too. It makes me the happiest person in the entire world to know I made you stop harming yourself. Do you have a twitter?"

She told me her twitter and I followed her.

"DM me whenever you want. I'll answer, okay?" I hugged her again and we took a picture.

I kept meeting fans and they all loved me. This is what matters at the end of the day. I love all of my Aliens. I call my fans aliens because, well, I don't really know why, I just do. I love aliens I guess? Hahaha.

______________

We finished the show and it was 3:00am. I was exhausted. Today was quite tiring.

I changed into a pair of sweatpants, a black short sleeve shirt, and a black Magcon Tour hoodie.

"I'm heading to sleep" Shawn said. I nodded and he got in his bed, falling asleep.

Eventually, I did too.

Tomorrow I leave Magcon again and I get to relax and hang with my girls, thank god. No boy drama. Until the next stop on Magcon Tour, that is.