Chapter Two

She woke up with a pounding headache. A one hell of a headache that she didn't have any idea where she got from.

Pagmulat niya ay agad nanlabo ang mga mata niya. Kasunod niyon ang biglang pag-ikot ng buong paligid niya. She tried focussing her sight but to no avail.

She groaned.

What the hell happened to her that made her feel like she'd been through hell and back?

No. You haven't been back Ellora.. With the way this place is spinning right now and with your throbbing head, this feels like one true hell. She's parched and she needs water.

"Yaya.." Tawag niya pero walang ibang lumabas sa lalamunan niya kundi isang mahina at malat na boses.

Nasapo niya ang lalamunan. Idagdag pang madilim ang paligid. Dahan-dahan siyang bumangon. Kinapa niya ang lampshade sa tabi ng kanyang kama. Once light flooded the whole room, ganoon na lamang ang gulat niya sa bumulagta sa kanya. White walls and black curtains.. a combination of colors so different from what she recall her room is painted with. Her walls are painted in combination of white and lavender and her curtains are pure white. It sure as hell ain't manly as this room which drew her to the thought...

"Where the hell am I?"

Aligagang bumangon siya sa malambot na kama na naging dahilan ng kanyang pagkahilo. Gustong niyang bumalik sa pagkakahiga pero pinilit niya ang sariling umupo ng maayos. She shivered. Wala sa sariling niyakap niya ang katawan. Doon niya napagtanto na kaya pala siya nilalamig ay dahil wala siyang ibang saplot kundi ang kanyang mga panloob!

She panicked. Tila siya nahimasmasan sa nakikita.

Nasa ibang kwarto siya, nakahiga sa kama ng walang kahit na anumang saplot sa katawan kundi ang kanyang mga panloob at higit sa lahat... wala siyang gaanong maalala! She tried to remember everything that happened last night. She remember having a fight with her boy—ex boyfriend. Then she remember being so mad that she went down to a bar to drown herself with alcohol. She remember talking to the bartender and... and... that's when her trip to memory lane took a stop. Wala na siyang maalala maliban doon. There are these bits of memories pero hindi niya maintindihan!

Nasapo niya ang kanyang ulo. Gusto na lamang niyang lisanin ang lugar na ito. She frantically searched for her clothes but she couldn't find them!

"Oh my god.. what is this fucked up thing you've done this time, Ellora?" She hissed in irritation.

"Why am I even half naked!"

Pagkasabi niyon ay mabilis niyang kinapa ang sarili. Nothing hurts down her private area so that only means she's safe, right?

Nasa ganoon siyang pag-iisip ng bumukas ang pintuan ng kwarto. She whipped arround and her eyes grew wide at the sight in front of her.

There emerged a semi-naked man with just a towel wrapped snugly around his waist. Droplets from his shower traveled from his long hazel brown hair down to his chest and further down to his chiseled abs and v-lines. Napalunok siya. Tila biglang uminit ang paligid samantalang kanina naman ay nanginginig siya sa lamig.

"Do you want to take a picture, sweet cheeks? It'll last longer." He smirked and she reddened in embarrassment!

Wait... Sweet cheeks...?

Her eyes fixed on his striking hazel brown eyes which looks rather... familiar. Her frown deepened. Then those bits of memories came together flooding her brain all at once.

Mind if I give you company?

You're drunk, let me take you home...