Thank You

Hey guys and this is the official and last chapter of this book; not really an actual one shot but please bare with me. I've been writing this book since I started high school and there were many times I would not update because of personal issues or times I've been depressed and what not. Sometimes I take my emotions and write but since I'm in college now I'm so exhausted most of the time since I'm working too.

I pretty much have a busy life and try to make time it write and watch stuff here and then but it's difficult. I want to thank you all for sticking with me till the end, this was the first book that got so much recognition and so much love by you all. I was shocked to see how popular it became.

If I did anything to upset any of you or didn't do something you didn't like please forgive me. I don't know if I will ever have time to put out another Prince Of Tennis book; it's too much work. I will be editing the older chapter since I wrote them when I was younger.

But honestly, I don't even know what to say to you guys, writing this book was a journey and this was the first anime I've ever watched. (I don't count Pokémon, DBZ, and Yugioh since I've watched those growing up) If you do have any requests you want me to do, lemme know I will TRY to post something on a different website.

I'm available at archive of our own which I write more stuff in there find me there @ erindevlin4u. I have some nice fics there 😂

Once again I want to thank all of my readers and commenters for making this book so dear to my heart, if you haven't followed me yet (please do for future references) DM me if you have any questions (I'm always here to answer your questions) and I love you all. Thank you for being the people who warmed my heart with positive messages everyday. Goodbye and hopefully I will see you all in the future! (Enjoy the ratchet pic of me) Sayonara 👋