Kawamura Takashi x Reader - Bond Over Food

A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating! I've been a bit busy lately and school I'd ending soon, so who knows when I will be updating next! Anyways I opened you all enjoy! P.S this is a very VERY short one shot. ^_^

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sure everyone can relate to this. Food is life. Everyone eat up to 10x of food a day and still be hungry. But you know what else? Bonding over food that is.

You loved food. You went to every restaurant and ate to your hearts content. And you sometimes wonder why you never gain weight. And you met the love of you life because of food.

"Takashi-kun?"

The said man turned around and smiled

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan! What bring you here?"

"I'd like to try everything on your menu."

Kawamura and his father exchanged glances. They must be thinking how du,b you sound right now. But his father just laughed and bought everything over.

"Enjoy! " He said and you dug right in.

The food was amazing. You had seconds and paid your bill.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You sure do eat a lot. .." Kawamura laughed

You hand him your phone number. "If there's anything new on the menu, be sure to call me and let me know. " You winked.

He scratched his head and blushed.  He always had a thing for you.

Eventually you came and went. The two of you got extremely close that is. His father's sushi always tasted the best.  You became their number 1 customer.  And eventually Kawamura's girlfriend.

So don't underestimate food. It can always lead to something good.  Who knew it can also last to love?  

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This was the most dumbest and quickest thing I've ever wrote . Anyways remember to Vote, share and Comment! See all soon! Bye!