Fuji Syusuke x Reader - Pictures

A/N- Since my Fuji one shot wasn't an x reader, I will be doing him again. Anyways, this was taking out of one of my other books and will be put here. Next week I will have up Choutarou. Anyways sorry for being later and enjoy^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The most dreaded time of the year. Picture day. The day where everyone gets their pictures taken for the school year and for the year book. Girls putting on make up and wearing their best dresses. Hair neatly combed, curled and straightened.

You didn't really like taking pictures. Even during middle school, your pictures came out looking bad. You now go to Seishun Koukou, the High school that middle school kids from Seishun academy came to. Yeah you went to Seishun Gakuen, the same school your boyfriend came from.

And who is this boyfriend I speak of? Well then let's met him.......!

*Time skip*

You were sitting in the seat of the Auditorium, waiting for your turn for pictures. Eiji comes back from his picture.

"(Y/N)! Did you take your picture yet?" He asked

"No, and I don't want to. Have you seen Syusuke-kun anywhere?" You asked

"I think he's still taking his picture. He'll be down soon ." He winks and walks away.

It was soon your turn to take a picture. As soon as you finished, you saw Fuji sit down besides Eiji. You walked over to them.

"Hey, how did it go?" You asked sitting besides your boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around you and smiled. "They went good. Yours?" He asked

"Ugh, probably horrible."

"Don't say that, yours always comes out pretty!" Eiji says.

You snort and look away.

After pictures were over, the 3 of you went back to class. Since there was so tennis practice today, the 3 of you were planning to go hang out. The day was over and you 3 headed out for a fun time.

"So, where are we going? Nothing romantic between you 2 because then I'll be third wheeling." Eiji laughed.

"Shut up Eiji. Let's go grab something to eat." You say

"McDonald? " Fuji suggested

"Yeah! "

*Time Skip*

After grabbing something to eat, the 3 of you decided to go to a park. It was a new park that opened up and it was beautiful. They had different kinds of flowers everywhere. There was even a tennis field there.

"Fuji! Let's play some tennis!" Eiji said.

"Sure" He chuckled and put his stuff down besides you.

You watched them play and you saw Fuji's camera. You picked it up and looked through it to see many pictures of you. You smiled and decided to take pictures of them playing tennis.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing with my camera?" He asked

"Taking pictures. Don't worry about me, keep playing! " You smiled.

After the game finished, you guys decided to take a stroll down the garden. You walked away and ran to some pretty roses. Fuji took his camera out and took some pictures. After you guys went home, he decided to make a slideshow dedicated to you. It took a while but it was worth it.

He posted it on his Facebook page, tagging you. Captioned with "The love of my life. No matter how insecure she feels, she'll always be beautiful to me. Love you ♡" He went to sleep and did not look at his messages. He wanted to hear this at school.

When he arrived, he saw you walking in. You immediately hugged him with all your might. "Thank you so much Syusuke-kun! I love you so much" Tears were running down your face.

"I love you too."

"Who knew pictures could mean so much?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡