Kaidoh Kaoru x Reader - Kiss You Inside Out

A little NSFW warning! 

-------------

Courtesan's never fell in love, they never did. They were always focused on pleasuring the women during the night. To succumb to their sexual desires. At Yoshiwara, it was a place where men were bought. It was a dangerous place you shouldn't get mixed up in.

They weren't allowed to leave to the mainland. Unless someone paid for their freedom. You came from a poor family. Your parents were merchants, but you still made money. On your way to deliver a package to Kikuya, you stopped to find a couple trying to elope. You helped them , and in return they have you tons of money and a whole other stuff.

You used that money to get into Yoshiwara. When you walked in, a male with dark hair greeted you.

"Hello miss! I've never seen you here before! Are you here to see someone?" He flashed you a smile.

"Uh......its my first time. I'm (Full Name)."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Echizen Ryoma!"

As you frequently came, you had started seeing Kaidoh Kaoru. He was a very elegant man. He was calm, sweet, and seductive. You were infatuated with him. Days go by and you still come to see him.

"Oh, (Name)-Chan, here to see Kaidoh-san?" Ryoma says.

You nod your head.

"Someone please escort her to the banquet."

You were taken to a room, where Kaidoh sat. Many women were dancing and there was beautiful music.

"Ah, (Name)-chan. Glad you could make it." He smiles at you.

He poured you some sake as you sat down. You drank in silence.

After finishing, he led you in the room next door and lays you down on the bed.

"(Name)-san, I can't take it anymore. I want you......"

Somewhere along the way, you fell for him. Yes, it was forbidden but you loved him a lot. He also had feelings for you.

'Ooo! Then of the lights , take off your clothes, turn on the stereo. Give up the fight, I'm in control, why don't you let it go.'

His lips kissed every part of your body.

'I wanna know you inside out, I will spend my life tryna figure out, just close your eyes and shut your mouth and let me kiss you inside out'

He kissed you as he thrusted one last time inside you .

'I love you.....' He whispered.

The two of you had gotten married. Kaidoh had gotten his freedom and everyone consented your relationship. The two of you were happy .

I wanna know you inside out,

I'll spend my life tryna figure out

Just close your eyes and shut your mouth

And let me kiss you inside out

o(〃^▽^〃)oo(〃^▽^〃)oo(〃^▽^〃)o

Sorry if this is short and crappy. This was based on an Otome Game called Forbiden Love: The Men of Yoshiwara. Song is called Kiss you Inside Out by Hedley.