Zaizen Hikaru x Reader - My Duchess

A/N- Another character that never had an x reader. This is based off a poem, and is a bit tragic. I won't be updating next week so enjoy.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

He was obsessed. He was obsessed with you to the point, he kept a big painting of you on his wall, behind the curtains. He would do anything to keep you with him, at all times. You're fair white skin, you're sparkling eyes, and beautiful long hair.

"Hikaru!" You ran up to him, wrapping you're arms around his arm. He smiled and wrapped an arm around you're shoulder. The both of you walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the steps, a man was setting up and easel and his paints. When you saw him, you smiled and bowed you're head.

"I look forward in working with you!" The silver haired man smiled. Zaizen watched the two of you laughing. He was angry, jealous, and obsessed. He wanted you to look only at him and no one else.

Shiraishi had finished painting you. It was a beautiful sight. 

"Zaizen, what do you think?" He said

"Beautiful....."

Zaizen had only let certain people see this painting. Zaizen was a super rich man. He was arrogant and selfish. He only got the best of the best. And that's how he got you. But you rarely were around him. You were polite. You were nice to everyone. You smiled and laughed without a care. But that bothered him. Only he was allowed to see you like that.

You got everything.  The best treatments, the best food, the best clothes, everything at the fullest. Even the 900 year old name of Zaizen. You were that special, yeah you were his dutchess.

He then noticed it. Every time he passed you, you would smile at him. But those smiles stopped . You rarely smiled at him now. But you still were polite and smiled around other people. Zaizen couldn't take it no more. If he could not tame you, then no one could .

A shocking news broke out that next day. You, the wife of Duke Zaizen, were murdered. The news reached all corners of the town. Everyone came to grief. After everyone left, Zaizen went to his room and looked at your painting.

"See what you did (Y/N)? If only you smiled at me, this wouldn't have happened. You belonged to me only. I should have locked you up in you're room. That way you couldn't escape. But instead, I took drastic measures. I didn't want to kill you, but you forced me. I'm sorry my love. Forgive me........"

"You never was his duchess, just his thing."

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔