Gakuto Mukahi x Reader - Flowers

A/N- Sorry for the late update once again! I've been super busy lately and I'm sure you all understand. Keeping a schedule is hard. Anyways,.hope you all enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakuto stood in front of your house, shivering. You had kicked him out in the cold weather because he was acting annoying, as usual. To be honest, you knew it was mean but he went over the line this time.

This man was obsessed with women. Literally. Even when the 2 of you were together, his gaze would always be somewhere else. You would get sick of it, all the time. But this time you got really mad.

He was at a party and got drunk, he brought home like 2 women and you had no idea. You were busy at work, and when you came home, he was making out with them. At first, you were about to cry, but then got mad.

He was kicked out, along with the girls. Though he begged, you didn't let him in. He pleaded and begged for hours, you didn't say anything at all.

He went over to Yuushi's house and tried to make things right. But no avail. Until it hit him. You loved flowers. And, he knew just how to fix things.

Everyday he send you 100 roses. Each with little notes inside , saying how sorry he was. You were feeling really bad, and these roses were beautiful. It was already a week and there was like no more space left for roses.

You had finally decided go meet Gakuto.

"Why are you so persistent? " You say.

"Look, I know I did wrong, and I'm sorry for that. I want to make things better. Please , take me back. " He held your hands.

"Fine, but you better not do that ever again."

"I promise. "

"Or I'll cut your balls off."

"Okay, I get it."

The two of you walked hand in hand in the streets.

"Mommy, mommy! That man is staring at your butt!" A kid shouted.

"GOD DAMN IT GAKUTO!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I will be re doing Yukimura next week ^^ Seeya