Fuji Yuta x Reader - Dreams

What does it feel like to be in a fairy tale? Surely, not everyone gets a happy ending. But you, you weren't fond of fairy tales. But yet, you found yourself in a very weird situation right now. You were in the middle of the woods, in a big and fancy gown, wearing glass slippers. Cinderella much?

"Well, Ojou-san, you have to find your special someone. " Hajime Mizuki said.

"And who's that?"

"That's up to you." He winks

"You asshole! Get back here! This is all your fault!"

You start running after him, but you trip and your glass slippers fall off. Mizuki grabs your slipper and disappears.

"Dammit!"

You start looking for him when you saw a big fancy party taking place in some castle. A lot of people were dancing and that's when you saw Fuji Yuta. He looked at you and ran away.

"Yuta-kun!"

You ran after him and remembered the promise you two made years ago.

=Flashback=

'I promise. I'll never love anyone other than you (Y/N). I promise.' The two of you made a pinky promise .

=End=

When you finally caught him, his back was faced against you.

"Please, don't leave. I love you.."

You hugged him from behind. 'If you see me as Fuji-kun, then I'll become Fuji-kun.'

Mizuki was disguised as Yuta . The real Yuta saw you hug Mizuki and he dropped your glass slipper he was holding. The glass shattered and you woke up. It was just a dream.

=That Morning=

You were having lunch at school when Yuta comes to you.

"Did you have that dream too?"

"Yeah, it felt so real...."

"I know..."

"You know, I'd never choose him. You're the only one I love..." You blushed

"I know." He leaned forward and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too..."

I guess fairy tales only happen in dreams.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry it's so short but this was one of the last one shot from one of my other book, but there's another one before I officially start the other ones. Btw y'all I wrote this in the middle of math class lmao.