Echizen Ryoma x Reader - Ice Cream

A/N- This might be a little short,but since I'm stuck under lockdown in the school, might as well write this since I have an idea. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to the ice cream parlor with your friends after school was something you did daily. It was a ritual and you did it all the time, but today it was different. Your friends weren't in school and you had no one to go with. So you had to convince your tennis loving boyfriend.

He wasn't fond of ice cream, and he would never go. Since he was busy with tennis practice, you both would go home at separate times and would only have time to each lunch together. During the weekends, you would see each other only once, but he would always be focused on tennis.

You were getting a little sick of it, but you had to use your skills to convince him. Walking through the halls of the freshman classes, you poked your head in to your boyfriend's class. He was sitting at his desk, enjoying his lunch. "Ryoma-kun!" You smiled walking in.

His classmates greeted you and you sat down besides him. He grunts, acknowledging your presence and continues to eat. "Say, I have a favor to ask." He looks up from his desk. "What?"

"My friends aren't here today and I was wondering if you can get some ice cream with me today?" He sighs and shook his head. "I have practice, I don't have time. I'm sorry and I don't like ice cream that much."

"I already asked Tezuka-senpai to give you the day off." You put your fingers up and he sighs in defeat. "Fine, just today okay?" You nod happily and kiss his cheek. He scoffs and blushes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school ended, you waited for him in front of the school. He walked out, his tennis racket slung over his shoulder, his hat covering his face. You walked over to him with a smile and wrapped an arm around his. "Let's go!" You drag him, he surely felt annoyed.

You guys both walked into the ice cream parlor and sat down, a waitress quickly coming to your aid, handing​ over menus. After looking through the menu, both of you ordered something simple and waited for the food to arrive.

You both made small talk and laughed about the simplest things. After the ice cream arrived, you ate in silence. After a couple bites, Ryoma enjoyed his ice cream. It wasn't so bad, and he didn't regret coming with you.

"This isn't so bad, I can see why you come here all the time."

"Really?"

He nods, scooping up some ice cream and pushing it to your lips. "We should come here more often, together." You blush, taking it in between your lips, savoring the flavor.

"Let's do that then." You smile back at him, cherishing this rare moment.

----------------------------

Update, I am not in school anymore and this was posted like ten hours after the lockdown lmao.