Kamio Akira x Reader - Competition

It's been a while guys, sorry I was on vacation and these next two months will be busy since im finishing high school. So im trying my best to get these last couple characters done and over with. Im trying to do some of the new characters before doing the others lol. Anyways enjoy!

***************************

"

(Y/N)-san!" Momoshiro called out to you. You were at the tennis courts with your friends.

"Ah, Momoshiro-kun! What's up?" You smiled. He blushed and tried saying something, but he stuttered.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned around to see Kamio Akira, a guy that goes to your school. And you had a major crush on him.

"Oh! Kamio-kun! What brings you here?"

"I was going to ask you if you were coming to play tennis with me and Ibu, but it seems like you are busy." He smiles at you and then sneers at Momoshiro.

"Hey! Are you trying to start a fight with me?" Momo yelled at him.

"Sorry Momoshiro-kun, I promised to play with them today. Sorry, but I'll just text you later, okay? " You smile at him, sticking your tongue out.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead...." He waves goodbye.

Kamio and Momo have always been like this. They both had confessed their feeling to you multiple times, and we're always at each others throats. But you, you always had liked Kamio. Momoshiro was just a very good friend, who never leaves your side.

Kamio was a nice guy. He is kind, but sometimes he can be mean. You remembered the first time you met him and he was a complete asshole. But after a while, you adjusted to him and found out he wasn't so bad after all.

You greeted Ibu, who was warming up. Ann sat over at the far bench and you waved at her. You and Kamio warmed up and decided to play a one on one match. Ibu and Ann joined in afterwards. After a fun day of tennis, Kamio pulled you aside.

"Is there something wrong Kamio-kun​?" You asked, fidgeting with the bottom of your shirt. You were very nervous for some reason. "Hey, do you really like Momo?" He asked and it caught you off guard. You shook your head. "I think of him as a good friend. Why?"

"Good, then I can do this. " He leans down and kisses you by surprise. It was so so quick, your mind couldn't even process it. You blush deeply and look away. "I like you (Y/N), and I mean it. Be mine."

You giggled and boldly kissed his cheek. "I like you too." He hugs you tightly and picks you up on the air. "Omg put me down, I hate this!" You scream as he spins you around.

=Extended Ending=

You and Kamio started going out, and Momo had seemed to be very upset. You told him that he was just a friend, and he accepted and moved on.

"I'm glad this thing between you and Momoshiro-kun is over." You said, walking with Kamio, hand in hand.

"It was just a silly competition. Besides , I have you now." He hugs you tightly and you hug back.

"Yeah."

He kisses you and you kiss him back. Maybe a competition wasn't so bad after all.

***********