Kirihara Akaya x Reader - Sempai

A/N- Hey everyone! So, if you haven't heard, I'll be updating a new chapter every Friday! So be patient and I'll see you every week now. I'm trying to be more active now. Anyways, Kirihara was suppose to be up like.....last year. But because I was too lazy, I delayed it. Anyways enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sometimes you'd always wondered what it was like dating a younger guy. It was very unusual and very weird to most people. You and Kirihara were a year apart. He was a second year and you were a third year.

Yes, it's very unusual to be dating a guy younger than you, and it was very weird how the two of you met. It all started way back when Kirihara first came to Rikkaidai. You were only a second year and one of the most prettiest girls in school.

You always helped out the Tennis team when you were needed, but most of your school day was dedicated to volleyball. Yeah, you played volleyball. You weren't fond of Tennis much, but only stuck around because of your friends.

On that day, you were done with volleyball practice. You wanted to wait for your boyfriend, who you were with together for 2 years. He suddenly texted you saying how he was in love with someone else and he wanted to break up.

You had mixed emotions going on. You loved him a lot, and so you broke into tears on the side of the rode. No one stopped to ask what was wrong. That's when someone tapped your back. You turned around to see a boy with black hair and green eyes.

"Are you okay?" He tilted his head

You wiped your eyes and nodded your head. "I'm fine, no need to worry." You gave him a fake smile.

You noticed that he was wearing your schools uniform. "You go to Rikkaidai Fuzoku?"

"Yeah, you too?"

"Yeah, I'm (Full Name). Second year. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Kirihara Akaya. 1st year. Nice to meet you (L/N)-sempai."

"Well, sorry to leave. I have to get going. Seeya around."

You left quickly. You had no time to deal with other people right now. After burning all memories of your past boyfriend, you wanted to get past all that. The next day you went to school, you wanted to avoid your ex- boyfriend and his new girlfriend.

You had bumped into Kirihara a few times and you both small talk. He was a very sweet boy, but very childish. He was aiming to join the Tennis team. After he got in, the two of you got closer. You would tell him your problems and he would listen.

After a few months, a lot of people though you two were dating. A lot of people were spreading weird rumors, even your ex was shamefully looking at you. But when a prank got too far, Kirihara stepped up and told everyone off.

As many times you spent with Kirihara, he was very caring. School was over and your family had to go to America for a few months. You had said your goodbyes and told everyone you'd be back.

"So you're leaving?" Kirihara asked

"Yeah, but I'll be back. Not like I'm moving..." You laughed.

Kirihara was slightly taller than you, yeah. You were the older one, but he was taller. Being short had its perks.

"But promise me something..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"When you come back, and if I grown taller than you, will you give me a chance and be my girlfriend ?"

"W-What?!?"

"I'm serious about you. I know I'm younger.....but please...give me a chance......"

"Fine..."

=Almost a year later=

You were finally back to Japan and stayed there longer than you had promised. You were now going into your third year and you had many things ahead of you. When you saw Kirihara, you were shocked.

He was like, crazy tall. He had built muscles and just went through a crazy growth spurt. You on the other hand, were still short. When Kirihara saw you , he hugged you tightly.

"I though I'd never seen you again....."

You blushed madly. "Hey, let go...."

"You're still the same as usual."

"You changed a lot. " You smiled.

"Yeah, I did." He surprised you by kissing your lips.

"What was that for?"

"You said you'd give me a chance."

"Fine, I'll give you one chance."

"Yay!" He hugged you and whispered in your ears.

"I love you Sempai."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well guys , thanks for reading! Seeya you all next week. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
Ciao!