Saeki Kojirou x Reader - Dance

Here is the next chapter, once again this is the updated version. I hope you all enjoy ❤️

******************

You stood in the mirror, staring at your outfit. You were debating if you wanted to attend this dance or not. After thinking things through, your phone rings. It was your best friend Mika.

"Hey Mika, what's up?"

"What's up?!? Girl, the dance is gonna start soon, are you coming or what?"

"I don't know. I'm not in the mood to go anymore."

"Are you still thinking about Ryō? He left you for his own selfish needs! Forget about it and just go alone!"

"But..."

"Look, if I didn't have Bane-senpai as my date, I would have gone with you. Now get ready and haul your ass there now!"

You sigh and give in. "Fine, but you owe me."

"Alright bye and make sure you look hot!"

You roll your eyes and hang up. Since you were dressed, you focused on doing your makeup. Once you were done, you had your brother drop you off at school.

Once you got there, you saw all the students entering with their dates. Feeling a little awkward, you walked into the gym and saw people dancing and having fun. You looked around, trying to spot Mika.

You finally spot her at the bunch bowl with Bane-senpai. They were a little cozy and didn't want to disturb them so you just decided to sit by the benches and watch.

You were dating Kisarazu Ryō at some point. He was your senpai of course, but you two got along pretty well. He was part of the tennis team and you loved watching him play, but your heart belonged to someone else.

Saeki Kojirou. He was the light of your eyes, someone who always was on your mind. Too bad he was dating someone else or that's what you thought. He and his girlfriend broke up when she moved to a different school. There's no way he would see you as a potential romance.

You then spotted Saeki joking around with his tennis team members.

"(Y/N)-senpai?" Aoi came up to you.

"Oh hey, enjoying the dance?"

"Yeah, what're you doing here alone?"

"I'm just watching. Don't feel so well."

"Why don't you come join the rest of us?" He pointed to the tennis team.

"No it's okay, I'll just watch."

"Alright."

He went back and started whispering something to the others. Saeki looked over and waved at you. You meekly waved back and looked away. He walked over and greeted you.

"Hey, mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead."

He sits down beside you and looks around. "Did you come alone?"

"Sort of. Mika said she was going to stick with me but, she's been with Bane-senpai all night."

"Ah, of course."

"What about you senpai, no date?"

"No, just decided to come with the rest of the tennis team. Have you heard from Ryou?"

"No, I haven't contacted him since we broke up."

"Okay." The two of you sat in awkward silence until Saeki coughed. The song has changed into something slow.

"Do you want to dance...?"

"A...Are you sure you want to dance with me?"

"I don't see any other girl I'd rather dance with right now."

You blush and take his hand that was extended. The two of you slowly danced for what seemed an eternity. You just stared into his eyes and he did the same. You felt lost staring at him, the world around you stopped.

Mika and the members of the tennis team watched with anticipation.

"Are they going to kiss?" Aoi asked.

"Who knows."

The two of you finally leaned in for a kiss and everyone cheered and whistled.

"It's about time..."

"I thought I was going to die watching that."

"Guess she was the 'loaf' of his life huh?"

Amane says a pun and immediately gets kicked by Bane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!