Bunta Marui x Reader - Candy

A/N- Here's the updated version. I know it's been a while since the last but I have been trying to update as much as I can. Enjoy! P.S. - this might be short. There's only so much I can re-write.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole town was going nuts. There was a popular candy that was being sold for a limited time only in Japan for a short time. Your boyfriend, being the sweet maniac he was, dragged you along with him to stand in a huge line, in the hot blazing sun no doubt.

"Maru, do we really have to stand here for a tiny piece of candy?"

"Yes (Y/N), it's so worth it! You can only get this stuff overseas!"

You sigh and roll your eyes at your boyfriend's excitement. You saw many couples waiting in line mostly high school and middle school kids.

As the two of you kept waiting, you felt the sun get hotter than before. You were melting but your boyfriend looked unfazed.

"Maru~ do you not feel hot?"

"I do but I have to get my hands on this."

"But I'm going to die!" You wrap your hands around his neck and sway him back and forth. Bunta turned around and engulfed you in a hug. You could tell he was feeling hot because you could smell his sweat.

"Gross, get off me...!" He just laughed and the two of you continued to stand for a long time. For about two hours, the line didn't move. Everyone in line was getting tired and hotter than before. Someone came around passing out cold bottles of water. You managed to snag one for you and Bunta.

After getting refreshed, Bunta managed to get more excited. You started to get hungry but luckily some people were passing around snacks and selling meals.

'Wow, they came prepared huh? I feel like I'm waiting in line at some concert.'

Waiting in line was getting more boring but suddenly you had to go to the bathroom. You excused yourself and used the bathroom. When you came out, you ran into Choutarou Otori and his girlfriend Itsumi.

"Oh, (Y/N)-san! What're you doing here?"

"Just waiting in line with my boyfriend to get this candy."

"Oh you mean these?" Choutarou held two bags of the candy you've been waiting all day for.

You nod and Itsumi grabs one of the bags, handing it over to you.

"You can have this bag. They don't have much left from what we saw."

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" You put the candy bag inside your bag and wave goodbye to the couple. Suddenly an idea comes to your mind. You eat a piece of the candy quickly and go back to your spot in line.

"Hey, what took so long?"

"Sorry, I got held up. I ran into a friend."

"It's fine. Look we are so close to the front!"

"I see."

After another five to ten minutes of waiting,  a worker then comes out and announces that they were sold out.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I waited this long just for nothing?"

"Oh, man."

Bunta sighed. "Nooo, I wanted to try it. I knew we should have gotten here earlier."

"Oh, what can we do? Let's go home, I'm tired and it's hot."

"Alright let's go." He grabs your hand but then stops.

"Maru? What's wrong?"

He then kissed you out of nowhere. You were a little shocked but kissed him back. He let go and didn't even look embarrassed. You blushed really hard.

"What was that for?"

"You taste like vanilla. What did you eat?"

"Nothing..."

"Hmmmm."

You then saw a couple complain about not getting candy.

"You guys didn't get any either. Here have this!" You pulled out a couple pieces and gave it to them.

"Oh, thanks so much!"

"(Y/N)-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Where did you get those?"

"Oh, these?" You showed him the bag of the popular candy that was announced sold out.

Bunta gasped as you stuck your tongue out.

"I ran into Choutarou and Itsumi and they gave me a bag." You laughed.

"What and you didn't tell me!"

He tried to grab the bag but you took it away and put it in your bag.

"No, you don't get any. This is payback for making me stand in this long line for some candy." You start running away.

"(Y/N)-chan wait! I'll do anything, just give me some candy please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!