Yagyuu Hiroshi x Reader - Heartbreak Girl

He never really talked to you. You were always a mystery to him. You really wouldn't talk to anyone. You got good grades and were good at sports. It was confusing as to why you didn't have a boyfriend.

He loved girls. They were always so interesting. He loved making friends with them. You were different. You never showed interest to him. Always busy in your own world. He always tried to get your attention, but he failed.

Days would go by, and it feels like ages as he stared at you. Today was the day, that he would talk to you.

"(L/N)-san?" He called out

You turned around and looked at him

Yagyuu blushed. 'She's prettier up close...'

"Would you like to hang out sometimes? I mean you don't have to, if you want.." He blushed.

"Well, can I get your number first?" You smiled.

"Sure."

Both of you exchanged numbers and soon became good friends. When he got closer to you, he found out you did have a boyfriend and the two of you were very happy. Yagyuu was disappointed to hear that, but he promised himself to remain your good friend.

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you.
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

That day, you called Yagyuu. You told him everything that happened and how you and your boyfriend got into a fight and broke up. You were sobbing. You couldn't get over him. He could not bear to see you like this.

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

Yagyuu bit his tongue. "Yeah, you know I'm always here for you." He smiles. Weeks later, he decided to tell you how he feels.

"Hiroshi-kun...I appreciate you saying everything, but I'm just not ready.......... I can't be with you right now. I'll call you tonight, okay?" You smile.

"Yeah" He smiled back and nodded.

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again

Y

agyuu had then gotten an idea. He put a song together for you. He had his friends help with everything. When you went to the destination place, you saw Yagyuu on the stage.

"(Y/N), this song is for you...."

He starts to sing and you chuckle at some parts and how it describes you're relationship.

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

Yagyuu sings with all his heart. Tears run through you're eyes. You loved him a lot. After he finishes, he looked at you.

"I love you." He smiles

You hug him and the two of you progress in your relationship.

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, another song fic.  And since I've been struggling with writer's block, I took this out of my other book.  But since this is ending soon, I might as well end with a few older characters.  Anyways, seeya soon.