Inui Sadaharu x Reader - Unexpected

Requested by @sakyurubio

One sided! Tezuka x Reader, Inui x Reader.

Hope you liked it! I really tried my best!

---------------

He watched you from afar. The way you giggled and talked with your friends, the way your hair flowed in the wind, they way you smiled at everyone you saw, he loved all of it. He didn't expect himself to fall for you, nor did you. He though he would get rejected, since you were so popular.

But you accepted him and now your heart belonged to him. You loved his muscles, his eyes, his hair, his geekiness, everything about him. But for a reason, the relationship was kept a secret. No one knew you two were dating and Inui wanted to keep it that way.

He didn't know why, but he though people would disapprove of the relationship and she would get mocked for dating someone like him. She was popular, he was just a nerd. But she loved him for him, not for looks or any of that. But what he saw, always broke his heart.

You and Tezuka were really good friends. Even Inui knew that himself, but he always felt jealous. Since Tezuka was popular himself, everyone expected him to go out with you. You both were like the popular couple, but you always considered Tezuka as a friend.

But he still felt jealous. He saw you joking around with him and put your arm on his shoulder. He just wanted to drag you away and show everyone who you belonged to. He was obsessed with you. When the day came to an end, you looked for your tall, nerdy boyfriend.

You wanted to come out to everyone and say you were dating Inui, but you needed his permission first. Your eyes lit up as you saw him round the corner. You waved and he smiled. "Sorry, where you waiting long?" He asked and you shake your head.

"No, I just got here." You say, holding his hand. He takes you home every day and he was such a gentleman. "Sadaharu?" You say and he looks at you. "Should we tell everyone about us?" He contemplates and looks ahead. "If you aren't ashamed of having someone like me."

You sigh. "Are you saying that again? Sadaharu, I'm not scared okay. I love you for you, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't be dating you. I'm not ashamed." You stood in front of him with your arms on your hips. "I'm going to tell my friends and you should do the same okay?" He hesitated but nods.

He wanted everyone to know you were his. "Great! Now, let's go home!" You kissed his cheek and continued to walk along the road.

=The next day=

Inui walked into class the next day and everyone looked at him. They were whispering things he couldn't hear. He looked over to Eiji and Oishi, who walked in with a grin on their face. "Inui, why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend!" Eiji shouted.

"And it was (Y/N)! Man, what a great girl you scored!" Oishi said.

Inui was confused. "How did you guys know?" Eiji snickered. "Someone saw you guys holding hands! It went viral, it's all over the school website.!' Seishun Gaguken's biggest nerd dating the schools popular beauty!' What a great title!" Eiji says.

The entire school day, everyone congratulated him or others would talk shit. He hasn't seen you all day, so he decided to head to the roof. When he got there, he was shocked. There you were, hair flowing in all, standing besides Tezuka. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said.

"Kunimitsu, I told you before. I wasn't interested in you like that. You will always remain my good friend. My heart belongs to Sadaharu." He heard you say and he smiled.

Tezuka put his hand on your shoulder. "I didn't know you were into him, but I guess he's better than me. Tell me (Y/N), what does he have that I don't ?" He grips his hands harder on your shoulder.

"Kunimitsu, you're hurting me." You winced in pain, but he wouldn't let go. "I love you so much, but your heart belongs to someone else. How can you do this to me?!" He yelled, pushing you against the wall.

"Kunimitsu, stop!" You yelled but he kept shouting. Eventually Inui couldn't stand this anymore. He walked up to them and removed Tezuka's hand off your shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?" He said, his hands gripping his shoulders hard.

"Sadaharu!"

"Inui, you are a good friend of mine. Since you took what was mine, you better make her happy. Or else, you will face me wrath." He leaves the roof top and you sigh. "Thanks, I didn't know that would happen." You say and he pushed you against the wall.

"Sadaharu, what are you doing?" He kissed you roughly, hands holding your waist. "You are mine,okay? I don't want you anywhere near other men besides my friends, you got it?" He says and you nod.

"I love you." You hug him and he hugs you back. "Who knew my data was wrong. I though there was a 50% chance of you loving me back." He says and you scoff.

"Stop it!"

"So I wonder what's the percentage of us having kids."

"Sadaharu!"

----------------------------

So how was this? I think I made them out of character, idek. But anyways, hope you enjoyed! I am working on other characters!