Oshitari Yuushi x Reader - Pretty Girl

Pretty girls don't always have everything , ya know? Besides their looks, they have flaws . You weren't really that type of girl that cared about your looks. You were just naturally pretty.

You were one of the most popular girls at school.There was almost twenty guys at your feet, literally. You couldn't help being popular, it was something you gone through since grammar school, but there was one boy who perked your interest.

And that was Oshitari Yuushi. He was the vice president of the tennis team. He was very tall and slim. He was very handsome and very kind, a lot of girls were after him. Since you two were good friends, he would always tease you.

During lunch you would always love to go visit the tennis club. The two of you would eat lunch, sip tea ,and eat cake afterwards. It was a very peaceful thing, and it happened everyday. But sometimes, his teammates would ruin it.

"Yuushi-kun?" You popped your head through the door.

"Ah, (Name)-chan. Come, sit here. " He welcomes you inside and you sit down on the chair, as he serves you tea.

"So how are you ?" He asks

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm fine." He smiles.

The two of you sipped tea quietly. He would flash you a small smile and you would blush. He then suddenly stopped drinking and his smile grew wider.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing, just close your eyes and don't open them. Got it ?" He said.

"Okay." You closed your eyes tightly and heard him walk to the door. The door opened and closed in a few seconds and he hurried back.

He set something down on the table and sighed. "Alright, open your eyes."

You opened your eyes to see a beautiful vanilla cake, nicely decorated with chocolate and strawberries. You gasped and looked a the front.

In the middle of the cake, the words "Be My Girlfriend " were written in chocolate. You looks at him, tears streaming down your eyes.

"W-Why are you crying?!?" He panicked.

"No you silly. These are tears of joy. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

"I've fallen in love with you. Will you be mine, forever ?" He asked.

"I already asked that question, you idiot. Of course!" You hugged him tightly.

He chuckles and hugs you tightly .

"I've fallen for all of you. Not just your looks."

He leans in and kisses you. You kiss back and the other tennis  members watch.

"Ugh...." Shishido says.

"Well...." Atobe smirks.

"I want to be yours forever." He presses you against his chest and nuzzles you. You could breath for a second, because he was acting a bit childish.

"By the way, who even made that cake?" You asked.

"That was Atobe's idea. He suggested it, I though you would like it. Why, did it not suit your taste?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No, I love it!" You both laughed and Shishido shouted. "Come on you two, get a room already!" That made you both laughed even more. You guys were gonna do this a lot more in front of them.

Maybe being a pretty girl wasn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Im getting everyone's request in, it may take a while for me to update it since im so busy, but remember guys, im human and I can only handle  much. I really want to update, but sometimes it's hard. Anyways enjoy!