Yuushi Oshitari x Reader - Popular

A/N- Hey guys, I'm a day late because I was at an amusement park all day yesterday with friends. Anyways I hope you enjoy this. ALSO WARNING, CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARENT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THEMES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Having a popular boyfriend wasn't a good thing at all. Maybe it was, if you were as popular as him too. You were just a normal girl who was smart and wore glasses. You were shy and quiet and weren't as bold as the other girls. Someone as popular as him, your boyfriend?  It made no sense. At least, that's what other people though.

"Eww, why would sempai choose someone like her?"

"She's not even pretty. ..."

"Did she come from outerspace? Yuck!"

Everyday people , mostly girls, would talk behind your back. Whispering false rumors and opinions.  You never said anything or tried taking actions because you knew you couldn't go against them. There were days were you would come to school and the words "Slut" or "Die bitch" would be written on your desk. You'd wipe it away and ignore it.

Yuushi was oblivious to these things. You had never told him and no one ever dared to act that way in front of him. The only person who knew was your best friend Itsumi. (Yes, I added my OC. She's my 3rd OC in POT) She had tried multiple times to stop this but it never worked. You were glad she was around or else you wouldn't know what to do. She always supported you and you were happy.

"Hey! Can you please stop picking on her!" Itsumi  yelled

Some girls were picking on you in the bathroom and she came to your rescue. They pushed you aside, scoffed and left their bathrooms.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything?" She asked, picking you up from the floor.

"I'm fine. I'm used to it already..."

"You have to do something about this, or it'll get worse."

"No, it's fine. Please don't tell Yuushi-kun."

She nodded and gave you a hug.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the days go by, the bullying got worse. You would come home with your uniform wet or bruised body parts and swollen eyes. You would lie to your parents and Yuushi that it was nothing. It was getting brutal and Itsumi couldn't take it anymore, so she decided to tell Yuushi.

"Yuushi-sempai,  you have to stop this. (Y/N) is getting hurt and I can't do anything about it. Please stop this before it gets worse." Itsumi says as tears fall from her eyes.

Yuushi's eyes fell and quickly makes his way to find you. You were dragged to the roof by 3 girls. You were against the wall and they surrounded you.

"Didn't we tell you to break up with him?"

The leader of the group looked at you with crazy eyes and took out a pocket knife. Your eyes widened in fear. You kept quiet and the girl grabbed your hair and rammed your head against the wall. You screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Her other 2 friends kicked you again and again.

"Stop! Please.." You yelled out.

"Since you didn't want to listen to us, you're gonna have to pay." She had tried to stab you with the pocket knife when a strong hand grabbed her wrist.

"What's going on? What are you doing to her! Let go!" Yuushi yelled

"Yuushi-sempai! No..we...-" The girls tried giving excuses,  but he pushed passed them and ran to you.

"Are you okay? "

Your head was bleeding,  but you smiled and nodded. "Please, take me to the nurse."

He picked you up and stared at the girl with a cold gaze.

"If I see you ever trying to hurt her again,  I'm going to make sure you get suspended and never come back here again." He walked away with you in his arms.

Once you were at the nurse, they treated you right away. You head was bandaged up and you were feeling a bit better now. Yuushi sat besides you, he was very worried.

"(Y/N), why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to burden  you...." 

"If I didn't show up,  who knows what would have happened. " He held your hand tightly. You smiled at him gently, tears brimming at the corner of your eyes.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry.."

"No, it's not. I love you for you."

Tears fell from your eyes and eventually everything that you held in for so long, has been let out. Yuushi hugged you tight and you sobbed.

"I will always love you, even in I'm popular with girls."

Having a popular boyfriend always had its ups and downs.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So I hope you enoyed! I rushed it it a bit towards the end but I'm glad you all enoyed!  Anyways remember to Vote, Comment, and share! Also if you want to get weekly updated then follow me! Seeya soon! Byee