Will you marry me?

WARNING: CRAPPY CHAPTER. And there is some info on Jenny's condition, which may be wrong. Sorry if it is, but it tried my best...

~~~~

It has been about an hour since the cops came and Mark left with them.

Mom had to leave for work, so I was all alone in the house, waiting to hear from Mark.

Another 20 minutes passed before the doorbell rang. I knew it couldn't be Mark because he had keys to the door.

Curious about who it was, I opened the door.

Outside stood someone I wasn't expecting, as usual since most people who knock on my door is someone I didn't expect.

Anyway, it was Mark's father.

" Can I help you? " I asked, politely, even though I was very annoyed with the fact that Mark was gone.

" Yes... Is Mark here? " What is it with everyone asking for Mark?

" No.. Some cops came and asked him to follow then to the station. " I informed him. Btw, I still don't know his name...

" Hm.. So she already.. I must go to them. " He said and turned to leave.

" No! " I shouted and took a hold of his arm. I may be scared shittless of him, but I needed to know what all this was about. " I need to know what all this is about. "

" Fine, get in my car. I'll inform you on the way. " He finally said after a few minutes of silence.

Once inside of his car, he started to tell me the "story".

" As you know, Jenny isn't the brightest mind around. And as you know, when she was in the hospital, I asked, as in payed, the doctor to take some tests on her, just to see that she was, well, right in the mind.

A few hours before Jenny ran away from the hospital, I got the results.

It turned out that Jenny has the bipolar disorder, meaning that her mood could change fast. It also explains somethings to you, if you've noticed anything strange with her.

But that was not the only thing wrong. This I found out just a few days ago. Jenny has a cerebral hemorrhage meaning that her brain is bleeding internally.

This bleeding is around her whole brain, meaning that it has affected her brain in many ways. Mostly, her behavior. So, her bipolar disorder mixed with her messed up behavior you get crazy.

Right now, Jenny wants revenge, mostly on Mark. You, to her, is just a small bump on the road. She believes that Mark is the one to blame it all and so she wants to hurt him. To do that, she knows she have to hurt you. So, basically, she told the cos about your and Mark's relationship. I don't know if she told about the baby, but if she has, we'll work it out. I just want the best for my son. " He told me.

After the long description, we spent the rest of the ride in silence.

I thought about what he had just told me about Jenny's condition and about the fact that Mark might go to prison because Jenny spilled it all.

When we finally arrived to the station, I almost jumped out of the car.

I wanted answerer's and I was going to get them.

No POV

Mark looked around himself. He was in a interrogation room, waiting for someone to enter the room.

He had already waited almost an hour, and was getting scared.