Sir, I'm having your baby ( Teacher/Student )

Sorry if this sucks, I've never written anything like this before... Well, on with the story.

~~~~~~~~

Flashback from summer break at a bar.

" Wow! Kayla, look at that hot guy by the bar!" My best friend Lola said.

I looked at the guy in the bar, and I hate to admit it, but he was hot! I, not being the shy type of girl when I'm drunk, went up to him.

" Are you alone?" I asked him

" Yeah, my friend dumped me for some chick. Why, would you like to keep me company?"

" Sure " I said and smiled a sexy smile.

I sat down next to him and ordered a shot from the bartender, who btw had been flirting with Lola almost the whole night.

After a few drinks me and the guy, who I found out was named Mark, where wasted. I was already drunk before, but now I was really drunk.

I can't really remember what happened after that, but we had sex. I'm not sure how we got to his place, I just know that that's where I woke up the day after. I panicked and put on my cloths and left. The guy, Mark I believe his name was, was asleep so he didn't notice. I left and never saw him again, well until school started again.

Flashback end

( 6 weeks later )

" Urgh!" I threw up, again.

Today was the first day back to school and I'm already sick! Great!

I went out of the bathroom after I had brushed my teeth, once again. I have been sick for the last few week. I've mostly thrown up and I have been more tired than I'm usually. Oh, well. It's probably some stomach virus.

I got ready and then made my way down stairs. I went in to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I ate it, then threw it up. UGH!

If your wondering why my parent's havn't made me go to a doctor for my stomach I'll tell you; my dad is living in Paris with his new whore of a wife and my mother is working. She is a steward so she travels a lot. This time she'll be away for a month. It's only 3 weeks left before she returns.

Once I had brushed my teeth again , I took my phone and bag. Just as I was going to open the front door I heard a car horn. It was my best friend Lola. She drives me to school and has for about a year now. We are both 17, almost 18, and Lola have had a drivers licence since she was 16. I also have a drivers licence, but not a car, since my mother thinks it's a waste of money when you can just walk or bicycle.

I got in to Lola's silver Volvo and she drives of. During the ride to school we listen to radio and sung along the lyrics.

15 minutes later we arrive to school. When I had put one foot out of the car my other friend Sammy comes running.

" Guys, did you hear?! " She shouted, even though I was standing a few centimeters from her.

" Hear what? We just got here. " Lola said to the jumping girl in front of us.

" Well, you know Ms. Pettersson? Yeah, she died in a heart attack, cuz she was so old. Anyway, we got another teacher and he's like really young and hot. He's like 25 years at the most." She said happily. Sammy is shy and quiet most of the time, but when it came to guys...Nothing stops her.

" OMG! Ms. Pettersson died? So sad! I really liked her!" I said, sorry for Pettersson. Ms. Pettersson always gave me good grades in English, the class she teach-ed.

" Yeah, yeah, she died. Who cares, we've got a new hot teacher!" Sammy shouted

" Wait, how can you know all this?" Lola asked

" Well, Amy's mom, who's in the border, told Amy, who told Aaron, who told Luke, who told my beautiful boyfriend Liam who told me " Sammy said, and then started day dreaming about Liam, you could tell by her face.

While Sammy was day dreaming me and Lola made our way to the office to collect our papers. I saw that my first class was English with Mr. Torez. He must have replaced Ms. Pettersson.

Lola also had English, so we both made our way to the classroom. We made it there with 10 minutes to spare.

We both sat down in the back of the classroom. While we where waiting for the teacher Lola talked about Patrick. She had met him the that day when I lost my virginity to Mark. Patrick is 23 and doesn't care that Lola is only 17. They have dated for 5 weeks now.

After 10 minutes the classroom was fylled with students. The teacher had not arrived yet.

5 minutes later he showed up. I was doddeling on my map, so I didn't notice until he spoke.

" Hello class. I'm sorry that I'm late. My name is Mr. Torez and I'm your new english teacher." Mr.Torez spoke

I looked up and I was shocked. I couldn't belive it.

The teacher was Mark, the guy I had met in the bar 6 weeks ago.

<<<