Low Blood Pressure

It had been an half hour since Jenny showed up when I opened the door.

Right now,I'm sitting in my room, shocked.

If your wondering why I'm shocked, I'll tell you...

FLASHBACK

" Jenny? " I asked, so if I didn't believe what I saw.

" Hello Kayla. Oh, and happy birthday. Is Mark here? " Jenny spoke. How she spoke sounded.. So much unlike her. It almost sounded like she meant it. " And also, I want to apologise for my behavior last time we saw etch other. I wasn't fair to you.. so.. I'm sorry. " She then said and I was frozen in shock.

Jenny, Jenny just said she was sorry. Jenny, the bi*ch.

" Kayla who was it? " I heard Mark's voice ask.

" Eh.. You better get here. " I said, now over my shock.

I heard his foot steps when he walked and soon he was behind me.

" Jenny..? " He also asked, as if too didn't believe that she was standing there.

" Hi, Mark. I want to talk to you. " She said, still in her nice tone.

Mark nodded and let her in.

A few minutes later, we all where in the living room. Everyone was looking at Jenny, almost if to see if she was lying about her niceness.

" Erhm.. Okay.." Jenny started, looking uncomfortable with all of us there. " So..Mark, I was wondering.. Do you love me? "

" Eh.. Yes, yes I do. " Mark started and my heart broke, but soon healed when I heard what he said next. " But I love Kayla more. I don't love you like I once did. I'm sorry Jenny, but I want a divorce. " When he spoke those words, it was like a bomb had set of inside of Jenny.

" Her?! You like that tramp? She is just some.. You can't love her! Your supposed to be with me! " And that is what it went on like for a few minutes before she was stopped.

" HEY! Shout up crazy bi*ch! You are nothing compared to Kayla! Get the h*ll out of here! " Lola shouted and soon Kelly joined her. Surprisingly enough, Nick and Mark also joined, but they didn't use.. The same colorful words Kelly and Lola where.

END FLASHBACK

That is why I am confused. Jenny's behavior changed really fast, almost like she was bi-polar or something. Maybe she was, who knows.

So, now you know why I was confused.

After all the arguments and Jenny had left, but not before telling/screaming at me that she was going to get Mark back, I also left.

Sure, the night had been great, but I didn't want to celebrate my birthday anymore after all of that. Kelly, Nick and Lola also left after that, probably wanting to give me and Mark some alone time.

But I couldn't talk to him right then, since I felt guilty. If I hadn't gotten pregnant with his baby, then maybe he and Jenny still would be happy and still together. I can't help but to feel like it was my foult that they are not together. I know that the reason they split up was because Jenny cheated on Mark, but still.. I can't help it, I believe it's my foult.

I feel like my father. When he left us for another woman, me and mom where devastated. So, I know what Jenny feel like right now.

I never thought I'd be like my father, I promised that I'd never break up a marriage, to be the other woman, but right now, I am the other woman with a plus: a baby too.