It's been a while...

'Don't let him notice me' I thought, but ofcource just as I thought that, his head tuned to my direction and his eyes meet mine.

'Don't let him recognise me' Was my next thought, but by his eyes widening, I'm guessing he does. He must be really surprised to see me here since I had told him I was 22 years old.

" Mr. Torez?" Amy asked.

Some of the students had seen him look at me. One of those students was Lola, I could see her trying to figure out how we know etch other.

" Yes, well I think we should start the class by all of you stand up and tell me something about youself. After that I'll let you ask me any questions. First Ms. Andersson."

" Hi! I'm Anna Andersson and I'm 17 years old. I like to read and sing." Anna said. She is the quiet type, but mess with her and your in big trouble. She is also one of my closest friends.

The rest I toned out, since I know everyone already. I toned back when I heard my name.

" Ms. Sommers "

" I'm Kayla Sommers and I'm 17. My hobbies are reading and writing." I said.

After me a few more introduced them self. Last was Kelly Winter, the whore of this school.

" Hi, I'm Kelly Winter and I like boys, all except my brother Kellan."

" Alright, now you can ask me questions." Mark said. It's kinda weird to call him Mr. Torez.

" How old are you?" Asked Lina, whore number 2.

" I'm 24." Mark said. Well, that's not old.

" Are you single?" Lola asked.

He hesitated before answering.

" Yes, I am."

" Would you date a student? " Kelly asked.

" No, I would not." Mark answered.

Kelly looked kind sad about that, and her boyfriend Aaron, Amy's brother, noticed this and started starring daggers at Mark. Why you may wounder. Well, because as long Kelly is happy Aaron do not care, even if it means that she sleeps with other guys, which she does.

The class went like that, Kelly and her minions would ask stupid questions and Mark would answer them.

Not soon enough the bell rang and I grabbed my bag. Just as I was going to leave Mark stopped me.

" Ms. Sommers, could you stay behind?"

Lola gave me a " WTF?!" look before leaving.

I walked to Mark's desk.

" Yes Mr. Torez?" I asked.

" Kayla, what are you doing here? I thought you where 22." He asked me.

" Well, ahm, I kinda lied?" I said, but it came out as a question.

" No kidding me. Well anyway, I think we should keep our relationship strictly teacher, student. Is that okay with you?" He said/ asked.

" Yes, ofcource. I must go to my next class. Can you give me a pass?"

I got a pass from him and I left. Before I could reach my next class, I got sick once again. I ran to the closest bathroom and just made it in time before I threw up.

Once I was done to throw up, I took a breath mint I had put in my bag this morning, thank god! After that I made my way to my next class, math.

I entered the classroom and went up to Mr. Johnsson, the math teacher. He's married to our art teacher Mrs. Johnsson.

Well, like I said, I went up to Mr. Johnsson and gave him the pass. He nodded and told me to sit down.

I sat down next to Lola and seconds later I got a note from her.

( L= Lola M=Me )

L: What was that about? And how do U know Mr. Torez? Yeah, I noticed.

M: I'll tell U l8tr, @ lunch.

L: K, all the dets.

M: K.

The rest of the class I did some math. ( Duh! )

The next class was music and it passed fast and so did my other classes.

Soon it was time for lunch. Time to face Lola.

I walked to the cafeteria with Lola. we got our food and we decided to sit outside today since it is nice weather.

" Okay, now spill. What's up with Mr. Torez? He was like in shock when he saw you and you had the same reaction. So, what's up?" She said as soon my butt was on the bench.

" Okay, well you remember that I told you about the guy I meet in the bar, right? Well, that guy was Mr. Torez."

"..................... OMFG!!!!! You slept with our teacher, he slept with you!!! OMFG!!!!!"

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Quiet! It's a secret and btw, I didn't know that he would be my teacher. And..." I didn't have time to say anything more before I needed to throw up again.

I threw up in a bush close to our table.

" Ahh, Kayla, how long have you been sick like this?" Lola asked

" Ehm... A few weeks or so, why?"

" Well, you might be pregnant."

What? No I can't be. It's impossible. Well, not impossible, but no I'm not pregnant.

" No, Lola I can't be pregnant."

" How long has it been since your last menstruation?"

How long has it been? ..... A few weeks? Now that I think about it... It's been a while.

" A while..."

" Yeah, you might be pregnant. Let's skip school to go and buy a test, just incase."

I agreed and so we took Lola's car and drove away to a pharmacy. Lyckily I had brought money, which I had been given by my mom before she left.

Once we where in the pharmacy we bought 2 differnent test's.

Lola deove us home to my house and when we arrived I ran into the bathroom. i peed on the two sticks and then I had to wait 2-3 minutes.

I walked out to Lola, holding the test's.

" Well? Is it posetive?" Lola asked

" Don't know. I have to wait 2-3 minutes."

3 minutes later, but it felt like 3 hours, it was time to look at the results.

" Lola, I can't look. You look." I said

Lola nodded and picked up the tests.

A few seconds later she put down the tests.

" Well?" I asked

" Well... Your pregnant."