The father

” Wh-wh...What?! ” I managed to get out… After about 10 minutes.

I looked at Mark in confusion. How did this man know about Mark being the baby daddy?

“ Ehm… Kayla, this is my father, father this is Kayla. “ Mark then said.

“ Oh I know son. The question is; what do we do about it? “ Mark's father said, still looking at me.

" Maybe you should come in. " I said, feeling like I was about to feint.

Both men nodded and I let them in. I showed them to the living room and once in there, they sat down on the couch. I sat down in one of the chairs.

" So.. Care to explain? " I asked Mark, sounding better then I felt.

" Yeah... So, it seems like Jenny told my father about the baby and you before she.. well, got hit by the car. That is a part of the reason I wasn't in class today. The other part was that today I got a call from the hospital, Jenny's hospital, and they told me that Jenny had woke up. I was going to go there, if it wasn't for the call I got from my father. " Mark said, pausing to look at his father before continuing. " As you know, we went to the restaurant where we saw you and your mother. Father didn't know that it was you who I had got pregnant, until he saw your stomach. Then he sort of blackmailed me to tell him everything, and I mean everything. About Jenny's blackmail and about you. " When he was done, he looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

My reaction was; what kind of father blackmails his son?

The father, who I still have no idea what he is called, must have noticed my look, because he soon started speaking.

" Don't look at me like that. I didn't want to blackmail my son, but I had to. I needed to know everything so that I could get rid of Jenny. Yes, you heard me, get rid of Jenny. I do not like her, nor how she treated my son. From what he has told me, Jenny is crazy and this ridiculous blackmail needs to stop. From what he has told me about you, I could tell that your a nice young lady. I do not like the thing about you being of young age, but I can get over it. All I

want is for my son to be happy, and I believe you make him happy. " He said.

I was touched, but I still wanted to know what he meant by get rid of Jenny. Does he mean the nice way or the bad way? Hopefully the nice way.

" Eh.. What do you mean by getting rid of Jenny? " I asked.

" Well, she is obviously crazy and needs to be locked away. So, now that she is at the hospital I will make sure that they will test her. You know, for brain damage. " He said and I was a little O.o.

Sure, she may be crazy, but testing her? Isn't that a bit over board?

" Okay... Sure. " I said, not really knowing what to say. " Eh, I think you should leave now, because my mom will be home any minute now. " I then said.

" Yes, we should leave. " Mark said. It was obvious that he wanted his father to leave. I think Mark may agree with me about the test on Jenny. Crazy or not, why go so long to do a test?

When they where leaving, I noticed a small blush on Mark's face. Why would he blush?

I didn't think much about it after they had left.

It hads been 10 minutes since they left, and I was glad they did, because mom arrived home.

I helped her bring in the bags filled with food and put them in to the fridge. Once we where done, I went back to my room.

I decided to read for a while, so thats what I did. I had been reading for a while when a thought hit me; I had been wearing my PJ when Mark was here. No wonder he was blushing. After all, I was wearing short shorts, which.. Ehm.. showed a bit to much skin.

Oops.. Anyway, I continued my reading, but couldn't help the small blush of my face of the thoughts of Mark seeing me like that.

When I had been reading for quite a while, I decided to sleep.

I fell in to a feep sleep.

I woke up the next morning at 9. Wait... 9?! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!

I jumped out of bed and ran in to my bathroom. Once I was done with my 'buissnes' I got dressed in my usual uniform.

Once I got it on, I ran to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast. I skidded to a stop when I saw my mother sitting on the couch, when I passed the living room.

" Honey? Why are you running? " Mom asked me as I stood there watching her.

" I'm running because you didn't wake me up, so now I'm late to school. " I said.

" Oh, honey. I called school and told them you wouldn't be there today. You've got a doctors appointment. " Mom said. " Didn't I tell you? "

" No, you didn't tell me. Well, when do w ehave to leave? "

" At 10.30 we have to leave. "

Okay.. So, I had an hour before we had to leave? If I only had known.. Then I'd still be asleep.

An hour passed and during that our I ate my breakfast and got dressed to my normal clothes. But that only took about 20 minutes, so the next 40 minutes I spent being bored.

I never thought that I'd be happy to go to a doctor.

When mom finally said it was time to leave, I almost ran to the car.

Doctor, here we come!

~~~~

 8 VOTES 5 COMMETS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!