Epilogue

The Epilogue.

~~ 16 years later - Kayla's POV ~~

Dear Diary,

It has been 16 years since my daughter Rose was born on the 10th of June.

It took 13 painful hours before she finally came to the world. When she came out, all those hours in pain was long forgotten.

It has been 15 years today, 20th of August, since I married Mark and I became Kayla Torez.

It has been 14 years since our second child, Sarah, was born. She was born on 15th of May. She only took 7 hours before she came out to the world.

It has also been 12 years since Marcus , our son , was born. He was born on 24th of February. He took 24 whole hours before he came out to the world. Needless to say, I was exhausted after that.

After those three children, I swore that I'd never have anymore. I love children, but a woman can only handle so much.

But yet, here I am, 35 years old and pregnant.

If it isn't enough that I'm pregnant, I'm also having twins.

A boy and a girl.

Apparently Mark's grandmother was a twin and now that gene was passed down to my babies.

Now, a little about my children:

Rose is shy and smart. She cares more about school then boys and gossip. She doesn't have many friends, just some really close friends. She always get's good grades and never get's in trouble.

Then there is Sarah. She cares more about boys and clothes then school. She barely maneged to pass school, so we had to hire a privet tutor who would help her with schoolwork.

Lastly there is Marcus. He is the "bad boy " of his class and even though he's only 12 the girls follow him everywhere. Even some older girls have asked him out. I was quite freaked out when he came home with a girl who was 5 years older than him.

Even though he is the bad boy of his class, he still get's very good grades.

That is my children. Now to me and Mark.

Me and Mark got married a little over a year later after Rose was born.

Since it was in the middle of Summer, we had the wedding outside.

We had our rough times, but we always maneged to get over them. We loved etch other no matter what.

~~

Now, on to our friends.

Kelly gave birth to a baby boy on 26th of June, 16 days after I had Rose. They named him Nathan.

Rose and Nathan became best friends very fast and still is. Now, at first I thought Nathan and Rose would end up together, because they would look so good together, but my fantasy was crushed when Nathan told the world that he was gay. He is now dating a very nice guy named Darius.

A few months after Nathan was born, Kelly and Nick got married. Just like us, they got married in August. But they got married in a church.

Kelly and Nick didn't have anymore children, since they got the bad news that Kelly wouldn't be able to have anymore children. Thus, Nathan is their little baby. No matter what, they always kept a close eye on him and continued to babying him even though he is now 16.

~~

Lola married Luke after they had been dating for five years.

They then had a daughter who is now 11 years old. Her name is Lyra.

When Lyra was 3, Luke and Lola got a divorce. They had been fighting much and Lola couldn't take it anymore.

They are still good friends and often see etch other, since they have a child together.

Lola got re-married when Lyra was 6 with a man named Robert.

Together, they had a baby boy named Sky who is now 7 years old.

Luke aslo got re-married to a woman named Elenore. They didn't have any children, but Elenore loved Lyra as she was her own.

~~

Another interenting thing that happened was my mother and Kelly's father.

They got married shortly after me and Mark and surpricingly enough, they had a baby. They had a boy who is now 14 years old. His name is Blake and he is mine and Kelly's baby brother.

~~

Then there is Jenny.

I don't know very much about what happened to her, but last I heard from her,she got married to a guy named Tyson.

They had meet at the home Jenny was staying at while dealing with her being bipolar and tried to kill herself.

So, everything worked out itself.

- Kayla.

I closed the diary I had just gotten. I had bought it when I found out that I had to stay in bed all day long, because if I didn't take it easy, my babies might be born to early.

I yawned. I was tired, which wasn't unusual now that I was once again pregnant.

Laying down in bed, I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of night by a pain in my stomach.

It couldn't be happening now! It was still a month left before the twins would come out.

But there was no doubt. I was having my babies now.

I turned around and saw Mark laying next to me. I started shaking him.

" Wha- What? " He asked, still half asleep.

" Mark! Get the hell up! I'm having the babies. NOW! " The last word I screamed, since I got a contraction.

I must have screamed loudly, because all my children came running in.

" Mom! What is wrong? " Marcus asked panicky. " Okay, ew! " He added when the sheets suddenly became wet. My water had broke.

" Okay..ow..I'm having the babies NOW...Rose, look after you sister and bother will you? Now, Mark get the car, so we can go to the hospital. " I said as calmly as possible.

You would think that after 3 children Mark would have gotten used to this, but no he hadn't. Just like he had been when Rose was coming, he panicked.

20 minutes later I was dressed in new clothes that wasn't wet and on my way to the hospital.

I had called Kelly and she had agreed to take care of the children while I was in pain.

9 ½ hours later the twins where out.

First came the boy, Alex and 5 minutes later came the girl, Alice.

I was truly happy now.

<<<

So, story OVER!!!

Do you think I should make a sequel, like one with Rose?

If so, should I make it a teacher/student thing?

LET ME KNOW!!!