First Day Back At School

Mark and me kissed for a while before we got interrupted.

" Ahm! " I heard behind us.

I broke away from Mark and turned around. Behind us stood a smiling Kelly and Lola. I'm pretty sure that my face was red as a tomato.

" So.. What's up? " Mark asked, trying to make it less awkward.

" What's up?! What's up? It's Christmas that's what's up! Let's go and watch more movie! " Lola shouted.

I relised the breath I was holding. I thought she would be mad or something, but I should have known better.

We all went to the living room again and continued watching movies. The whole time Mark sat next to me, holding my hand.

Later that night Mark left. He had to return to Jenny, so he had to leave. But before he left, I got a kiss.

I guess we're together now. Well, sort of. He still have to get a divorce. But that's the problem. During the day, Mark told me that Jenny was in a coma, and was going to be that for a few months. The doctors didn't know exactly how long, but it could be more than a few months. And since she is in a coma they can't get divorced. And then there is the problem with Jenny knowing about the baby. We'll have to wait and see what will happened next.

Mark left and later that night we went to bed. We slept in Kelly's room. Kelly on her bed and Lola and me slept on a mattress.

That was the best Christmas I had for years.

A few weeks passed and all too soon school started again.

I was now 18 weeks pregnant and I was huge! Sometimes I wonder if I'm having twins. I know I'm not, or I would have known by now, but I still wonder. I was so big now that my school uniform didn't fit me, so I now wore usual clothes. Mr. Collins ( Nick) had let me and Kelly do that.

Like I said, school started again. I was actually happy about it, because I woulld be able to see Mark again. He had not returned for the past weeks, but we have spoken on the phone. Still I missed him. It's not the same thing to talk by phone than talk in person.

I walked in to Math on Monday morning, first day of school. I went to the seat in the back. I was soon joined by Kelly on my right side and Lola on my left side.

Soon Mr. Johnsson stepped inside.

" Hello students. I hope you had a great break. Now, let's go back to working with algebra. " Mr. Johnsson said.

That's what we did all class, algebra. Not so much to tell except for that it was boring.

Next we had Art with Mrs. Johnsson.

We spent that class drawing what ever we wanted. I drew a black rose and holding that rose was a hand, which was bleeding. I dodn't know why I drew it, I just did it without thinking.

Next was science.

Mr. Lutz walked in to the classroom and started the class. I was seated next to Lola and behind me sat Amy and Kelly.

Half the class had passed when I got a note on my desk.

So, we never went on that thing with our friends. Maybe we should do it this weekend? - Luke. 

When I had read the note, I responded with a maybe. I didn't say yes or no because I didn't know if I'd spend the weekend with Mark or if he was too busy. Hopefully we would, but I we wasn't I might as well go on the thing with our friends. I was going to ask him after class.

Science passed and then it was time for Spanish.

Mrs. Martinez walked in.

She usualy talked Spanish the whole class, which kinda sucked for me. I'm not very good at Spanish, so I didn't get most of it. But I did my best.

"Hola y bienvenidos a español. Hoy vamos a hablar acerca de sus vacaciones. ¿Quién quiere empezar?" Mrs. Martinez said.

When no one took up their hand, Mrs. Martinez chose herself. Guess who was the lucky one. Me.

"Ehm .. Yo estaba en casa, pero pasé la Navidad con Kelly. Tuve una muy buena vacaciones." I said. I'm not sure if it was completely correct, but Mrs. Martinez said it was alright.

That class passed quite quickly and soon it was time for lunch. I ate lunch with Kelly, Lola and Amy. Sammy had not talked to any of us for weeks, so we where no longer so great friends.

After lunch it was time for P.E. Me and Kelly didn't have to be there because of our pregnancy. So we went to the library. That was what we had to do. If we wasn't going to be in P.E, we had to be in the library reading or doing homework's.

I did my Spanish homework. We had to write about our break. Not only did we have to tell it to everyone, but now we had to write two pages about it. How was I going to write my break on two pages? I did nothing, except for when I was home at Kelly's and when I was with Mark. But I couldn't tell about Mark, so that made it even less to write.

The P.E hour passed slowly. I was so bored that it felt like hours when the bell finally rang.

Then it was time for English. It was still 20 minutes before class started, but me and Kelly still went to the classroom. We couldn't bare another minute in the library.

We walked in to an empty classroom. Mark wasn't here yet, so we sat down on our seats and waited.

25 minutes later the classroom was filled, but no Mark. 30 minutes in to class, Mr. Collins walked in.

" This class has been canceled. Mr. Torez had to leave earlier and I didn't have time to find a replacement. Good-bye. " Mr. Collins said.

Everybody cheered and kinda ran out of the room. Kelly walked up to Mr. Collins and kissed him when everyone had left.

Yeah, remember when she told me about him asking her to marry him? Well, she said yes about a week ago. She wasn't wearing a ring, but they where engaged and was going to marry as soon as possible.

Anyway, like I said, Kelly walked up to Mr. Collins and kissed him. Normally I would have made a noise or tease them, but not now.

Mark had to leave in the middle of the day. Why?

I had a bad feeling.