Kiss in the Classroom

I sat down next to Mark. I didn't really want to, but my mom insisted that I would. So I sat down and didn't say anything. Soon mom got up and said something about see if the food is ready.

" What are you doing here? " I asked Mark once she left.

" Well your mom invited me and I needed to speak to you. About Jenny. " He said

" Well, talk then."

He didn't get a chance to speak before mom got back in saying that dinner would be ready in a few minutes. She walked out again a few minutes later, to bring in the food. Mark took the chance to speak again.

" Listen, I'll explain everything tomorrow at school. Come in to my office after class. Please. " He said

I maneged to nod before mom came back in, holding lasagna. My mom is a really good cook, but I haven't eaten it in ages, since she is working most of the time.

" So Mark, where do you work? 2 Mom asked Mark.

" I work as a teacher. I'm actually Kayla's teacher. I noticed that she wasn't in class today, is she sick? " He asked, trying to be casual.

" Oh, your Kayla's teacher? How wonderful. No Kayla isn't sick,but she had a doctors appointment so I let her have the day of." Mom said and then started talking about school. " Is Kayla good in... What class do you teach?"

" I teach English and yes, Kayla is quite good at English. "

" Wonderful."

The rest of the dinner mom and Mark talk, while I kept quiet. Once during dinner, I suddenly felt sick, so I got up and ran to the bathroom. I then threw up a few times. I brushed my teeth before going back down stairs. Mark tried to act like he didn't know I was pregnant.

" Are you becoming sick, Kayla? " He asked, like he didn't know why I was throwing up.

Mom quickly cover it up that that's why we where at the doctor, because I've had some trouble with my stomach. If I hadn't known that Mark knew why, I'd be red in the face. I mean, who want's their teacher to know about their stomach problem?

But that was then. Now I'm sitting in the couch next to mom, while Mark is in the armchair. They are discussing something boring. I don't know what they are talking about, but I somehow know it's boring.

Eventually Mark went home, and thank god for that. I'm dead tired, even though I've sleept like the whole day.

Tomorrow is Thursday, which means that I've got school. Great! ( Note the hug sarcasm here )

I went to bed at 9 and soon I was asleep.

I was rudely awoken by my alarm clock at 6.30 in the morning. I got up out of bed, still a zombie, and went in to the bathroom. Today we start school at 8, so that's why I'm up this early.

Once in the bathroom I took a quick shower and then got dressed. I put on some leggings and a long shirt, which went down below my butt. I then put on some make-up and put my hair in a pony-tail. I then ate breakfast, which consisted of a glass of water and an apple. I wasn't that hungry.

At 7.30 Lola showed up in her car, I said good- bye to my mother and walked out and I hopped in to the car. Once in the car and she started driving, I started to tell her about what happened yesterday during dinner and how he asked to talk to me after school about his wife.

Lola said that I should give him a chance to explain, so I decided to talk to him. I don't have English today, so I'll talk to him after school is over.

Soon we arrived at school and i went to my first class.

The day went by fast and nothing special happened. It was like almost everyday; boring.

Soon the day was over and it was time to face Mark about his wife.

I walked slowly from Math, because I wanted everyone from his class to be gone before I arrive.

A few minutes later I arrived to Mark's classroom. The door was open, so I went right in, only to see a discussing thing.

Mark and Jenny kissing.

I gasped and Mark turned his head to me.

" Kayla, I - " He started to say,but couldn't finish because I ran like the devil was on my heels.

I could feel the warm tears run down my face while I ran.

 Mark's POV ( !!! )

My last class had just finished and I was waiting for Kayla to show up. I heard a knock on my door and thinking it was Kayla, I opened it.

But outside of the door stood Jenny. Before I could protest, she had walked past me and in to my classroom. I let go of the door-handle and walked closer to Jenny.

" Jenny what are you doing here? " I asked wanting her to leave before she saw Kayla.

" I came here to see my husband. What's wrong with that? " She asked trying to look Innocent, but I know better. She want's something, and I'm betting it isn't something good.

" Really Jenny, why are you here? "

" Fine you got me. I came here to do this. " She said and before I could react her lips where on mine.

I froze. My mind was racing. I didn't respond to the kiss, but I didn't pull away either.

I heard a gasp. I broke free from Jenny and turned my head to he sound. Kayla was standing in the doorway, looking hurt and tears in her eyes.

" Kayla, I - " I started to say, but couldn't finish before Kayla started to run.

I was going to follow her, but Jenny, who I had completely forgot was here, stopped me. Then it hit me. She somehow knew that Kayla was coming here. She planned this.

" Jenny.. Why? " I asked, lost for words.

" Don't think I'm stupid Mark. I know about you affair with Kayla. I knew she was coming here when I over heard her and her friend talk at lunch. I won't tell anyone about your affair with  student and a minor. IF you get back with me. Pretend that we never separated, pretend that Kayla never excised and I'll keep my mouth shut. "

" Why? What do you have to gain of this? " I asked, because I know it isn't because of me she want's to get back together.

" Your father's money. The old bastard is going to die eventually and then when you get all the money, I'l get them too. "

" Jenny, my father cut me from the will. I don't get anything. My brother get's it all. "

" Oh, I know. But now you'll get your father to put you back in to the will. If you don't I'll tell everyone about yours and Kayla's relationship. There is proof, and that proof is currently in Kayla's stomach. Yes, I know. I know a lot of thing's Mark. Don't mess with me. "

Crap, she got me there.

What do I do?

I want the best for Kayla and our baby... Do I go back with Jenny?

" Jenny, ....... "

<<<<<<<<<

Haha cliffy!

I made up Jenny, but I hate her SO much! Poor Kayla....