What if he doesn't want anything to do with the baby?

Oh, crap!

I can't be pregnant! I'm only 17!

" Are you sure? Both of them are positive?" I asked Lola, I have to be sure.

" Yeah, both of them is positive. On this one it even says how far along you are, and it says 6 - 7 weeks." She said picking up one of the tests.

'Oh, my mom is going to kill me!' I thought.

The rest of the day me and Lola was at my house just talking. We talked about how I was going to tell Mark. Even as my teacher he has a right to know since he is the father. I decided to tell him tomorrow after school. I have his class last, so it's a perfect timing.

After Lola left I took a shower and then I watched a random movie on the TV. By the time of 9 I was dead tired, so I went to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by the not-so-nice sound of my alarm clock. It was 6.30 and school starts at 8. I got up and brushed my dark brown hair. Once I had done that I put on my school uniform. Yeah, that's right, we have to wear uniform at our school. ( Front picture you can see it )

When I had done that I ate breakfast, well, until I threw it up. I brushed my teeth and then listened to music on my phone.

At 7.30 I heard a car horn, most likely Lola. I got my bag and walked out of my house. I locked the door and went to Lola's car, but before I could go in I saw something that caught my attention. Of all places in this town, he moves in to my neighborhood. There, in the house that was on sale a week ago, stood Mark. I quickly got in to Lola's car.

" Hey, isn't that Mr. Torez / Mark?" Lola asked when I had gotten in to her car.

" Hello to you to, and yes, yes that is Mark. "

" Well, " Lola started driving. " it's gonna be really awkward when you tell him about the kid and then have to see him everyday."

" Yeah, I know. What if he says he doesn't want anything to do with the baby? Maybe he'll think it's a mistake. Crap, now I'm really nervous. "

" Relax, it will be fine and if he hurt's your feeling, I'll kick his a*s."

" Thank's Lo. "

Lola then put on music and we sung along as ' Toxic Valentine ' by All Time Low played.

15 minutes later we pulled in to the school parking lot. We got out of the car and walked to our lockers. We had Math as first period, so we got our math books and went to the classroom.

We arrived 5 minutes early so I was doodling on my map.

Soon Mr. Johnsson came in and told us to start working on chapter 1.2 in our math books. I couldn't concentrate on math. All I thought about was how to tell Mark about our baby.

After math we had art with Mrs. Johnsson ( Mr. Johnssons wife). She told us to draw something from our life's which made us happy. The first thing in my life, which I was happy about, was my baby. At first I was horrifed, I can't have a baby, but after talking to Lola I dealed with it. I had only known about him/ her for less than a day, but I already loved him/ her. So I started drawing a girl who was pregnant. Everyone will soon find out anyway, so I might as well draw it.

An hour later I had a mall for the drawing, and I've got to say; it was very good. Mrs. Johnsson told us to put our things away and then the bell rang.

The rest of the classes passed fast, and soon it was lunch. I didn't eat anything because of:

1. I might get sick in the cafeteria, not so nice.

2. I am way to nervous.

The rest of the day passed farely quick, but I couldn't concentrate much. It is now time for English. I was nervous and sick, and I don't mean sick as I'm going to throw up, I mean sick as in I'm going to faint and I'm sweating like a pig.

I went in the classroom, just in time before the bell rang. I sat down in my usual spot in the back next to Lola.

" Hello class. Today we will start by all of you reading the text on page 54 - 58. Once you have done that yoou will put up your hand and I'll give you a paper with questions about the text. Now start " Mark said

I took out my English book and turned the page to 54. I started reading, but I couldn't concentrate, just like in my other classes. I kept stealing glances to Mark.

" Ms. Sommers, I suggest you start reading the text or I will give you detention. " Mark said. I think he saw me not reading, but instead looking at him.

Kelly and her minions tarted laughing at me before they realised what he said.

" Mr. Torez! I have not been reading the text either! Give me detention! " Kelly said, well screamed.

" Well, Ms. Winter, if you havn't been reading why do you have the question form? If I don't recall it wrong, you put up your hand, meaning that you have read it."

Ha! Take that Kelly! I hate to admit it but Kelly is quite smart when it comes to school work, but when it comes to other things she's really stupid.

I tried to concentrate and 20 minutes later I had it memorized. I put up my hand and I was given a paper from Mark.

There was 20 questions about the text and I started writing the answers. Just as I had written the last question the bell rang.

" Okay class, put your papers at my desk. Oh, and Ms. Sommers can you please stay behind a few minutes? " Mark said.

I nodded my head to him and turned to Lola when she started talking.

" Kay, I'm sorry, but I have to leave. My mother told me to pick up my brother from daycare as soon school ended. "

" It's okay Lo. I'll walk or get a ride, but most likely go, since soon I'll be huge, so might as well lose some fat now." I said

Lola nodded and we both went up to Mark's desk and put down our papers. Lola then left and it was only me and Mark left.

" What do you want, Mr. Torez?" I asked

" Please Kayla, call me Mark when we're not in class. I think we have passed the Mr and Ms line. I noticed that you where distracted during class and I was wondering why. You don't have to tell me, but don't let it happend again."

" Well, Mark, I just got some big news and ..... I'mpregnantandit'syourbaby." I said in one breath.

" What? I didn't quite catch that. "

I took a deep breath before I told him again.

" I'm pregnant and it's your baby."

His face said it all; he was shocked.