Two Hours

When I woke up the next morning, I had no idea where I was. That is until the memorys from last night came back. I had gone to Mark and showed him the picture of the baby and then.. stuff happened.

I looked around the room and instantly knew that it was Mark's bedroom. I noticed that Mark wasn't there and I got a bit worried. Maybe something had happened, or maybe he thought all this was a mistake, so he left. Who knows?

I got up from the bed and noticed that I was competely naked. After looking for a bit - I had found my underwear and pants. I had yet to find my shirt. I remembered that Mark had pulled it of me - by the couch. So, that's where I went looking for it.

Once I was dressed in the clothes I'd found, I went to the living room. Sure enough - by the couch lay'd my shirt. I picked it up and put it on.

When I was fully dressed, I started walking around the house. Mark had to be around here somewhere, right?

Right I was. I walked in to the kitchen and there stood Mark, cooking, without a shirt. He looked very hot!

I walked a bit closer and now I could see that he was cooking pancakes and they looked yummy!

Mark looked up once I was closer and once he saw me, he smiled and I smiled back. Honestly, I had never felt so happy like I was when I saw Mark right now. Yes, I have said that I had never been happier before, but now it was true. Hopefully it would continue like this.

" 'Morning. " I said, still smiling.

" Good morning, beautiful. " Mark answered, still smiling.

I walked even closer and soon I stood right next to Mark. He turned around so the he was facing me, before taking my face in his hands. When they where, he brought it closer to his face. Our lips meet and it was wonderful. I can't even describe it. It had all kinds of emotions, but one stood out - lust. Lust for etch other.

Before it would go to far, Mark pulled back, much to my disepointment. He then continued to cook and I went to the table and sat down. There wasn't anything for me to do, since Mark had already made the table and taken out everything we might have needed.

I sat on a chair, watching Mark cook. I was amazed that he could cook, since not many guys would bother.

Once Mark was done with the cooking, he came to the table and put the pancakes down. He then sat on the oppisite side of me.

While eating we didn't speak much. Mostly because I was eating like a horse. Well, I was eating for two, so.. yeah.

When I was done, I looked at Mark. I hadn't relised that he had finished eating, and was noe looking at me. Naturally - I bushed. He had seen me eat like that. Not a pretty sight. I also looked down, starring at the table, while blushing.

I was looking at the table so hard that I didn't notice that Mark was walking to me until he bent down to my level. Once down, he took my face in to his hands and made me look at him. He then kissed my cheek, which - of couce - made me blush even more.

" You look so cute when you blush. " Mark said. " Kayla, look at me. " He then said.

I did what he said, even if I didn't want to. I was still to embaressed.

I looked in to this eyes and I almost melted. He had the same look he had last night. The " I want to rip your clothes of " - look.

I'm sure I had the same look, because I soon found Mark's lips on mine. He ran his tounge on my lips, begging for enterance. I gave it to him and soon our toungs where fighting for dominance. He, of cource, got it.