Jenny Torez

" Hello? Sir? " I got no response. When I had told him about the baby, he froze. He hasn't moved for a few minutes.

" Sir? MARK!"

That was what it took. He snapped out of it and looked at me.

" Are...Are you sure?" He asked

" Yes, I'm sure. "

" Your pregnant..What does that mean?"

" Ehh... I'm having your baby? " I think his brains has been damaged a bit.

" Okay..."

I stood there in silence and he sat down in silence for a while.

" Okay... I'm going to go home now." I said, a bit disappointed that it was all he had to say.

" Yeah, sure. Bye." He said softly. It almost sounded like he was going to faint.

I then left, knowing he needed some alone time. He is probably even more freaked out than I was when I found out.

I started walking to the parking lot when I remembered that Lola had already left, which means I'm going to have to walk home. I didn't this threw when I told Lola to leave. It takes 30 minutes to walk home, great!

I started my long walk home and had been walking for 10 minutes when it suddenly started to rain. Why?! Does someone who rules the weather hate me?! It was perfectly fine weather 10 minutes ago!

Oh, well. I continued my long walk home, in the rain.

I had been walking in the rain for a few minutes, and I was now soaking wet. Out of the blue, a black car rolled up next to me. At first I thought it was some creep who was going to kidnap me, but I soon found out I was wrong.

The car window was rolled down and inside sat Mark. I got a bit closer to the car.

" Hey, get in or you'll get a cold." He said as I got closer. " Also, we need to talk about... the kid."

I nodded and got in to his car. It was quite a nice car, a Mercedes Benz C- Class. I know that because my father, when he still lived with me and my mom and not his new wife/ mistress, had one.

Once I was inside, he speed-ed of.

" So... You wanted to talk? " I asked after about a minute of awkward silence.

" Yeah. First I'm sorry the way I reacted before. I was just shocked." He started.

" You don't need to apologise, I totally understand that it came as a shock." I said before he continued.

" Also, I wanted to say to you this; I want to be a part of our baby's life if you decide to keep it."

" Okay... What do you mean 'If I decide to keep it?' Ofcource I'll keep her/ him. I'm not a killer and I'm not giving him/her away."

" Really? I thought that you might do that after all your just a girl."

" You didn't seem to think that I was a 'girl' when we where in bed together. " I said, now angry at him for thinking I would give away my baby and even worse; kill her/ him. A part of it was also hormones. If you've ever known a pregnant woman, you'll know how emotionally they can get.

" Kayla, you know I didn't know that you where only 17. You lied to me and left the next morning. Ugh.. Just, never mind. I'm sorry for thinking that way about you and the baby."

" Yeah, I'm also sorry. It's just that I already love this baby and I don't want to loose it. And it was also the hormones."

He nodded and we spent the rest of the ride in silence, but this time nice silence. We soon drove in to our street. HEY! How did he know I lives here?