Why would I trust you? I have no reason.

Today it's Monday, which means that I have to go to school. It also means I have to face Mark. Lola told me about him telling everyone in class about him being married. What a scumbag! Yes, scumbag is what Lola and I am calling him now.

You can't see much of a baby bump, but you can tell that I've gained some kilograms. My pants are starting to become to small and my boobs are getting bigger.

Mom had left for her work yesterday and will be gone 1-2 weeks.

I locked my door when I was leaving to get to Lola's car. I jumped in to her car,but before she could leave, we saw someone I really didn't want to see; Mark. He wasn't alone.

Next to him stood his wife. Before he jumped in to the car, she gave him a kiss. It almost looked like he was discusted.. I probably saw wrong.

Lola drove away and soon we arrived to school.

We went to our lockers, which are next to etch other. We got our chemistry books and went to class.

When the bell rang Ms. Wells came in. She is a lady in her late 40. She is very nice, but can be strict.

She started the class and honestly I was bored out of my mind.

I thought I was going to die out of boredom when a note hit my table. At first I thought it was Lola, but I soon saw I was wrong.

Hi! I was wondering if you'd want to hang sometime?  - Luke G.

I sent back the note telling him okay and went back to being bored.

The bell went so me and Lola left the classroom. We got to our lockers and got our music books. We have music now, if you didn't get that.

Mr. Stone, our music teacher, is a 50 + year old man. He is grumpy and hates almost everyone. He only likes those who can play an instrument. Lucky for me I am one of those. I can play guitar and piano quite well. Lola can also play the piano, but not guitar. We are a few of those Mr. Stone likes.

The bell rang and Mr. Stone walked in. He gave us an assignment. That assignment was that you would play an instrument and singing.

I was quite happy about this assignment, cuz I can sing. Not very well, but not to bad. Lola on the other hand was pissed. I'm not going to lie; when Lola sings it sounds like someone is dying.

We spent that lesson by thinking out what song you would like to sing. By the end of class, I had yet to decide which song I'd sing.

Next was art. We where still doing the thing about drawing something that makes us happy in our lifes and now you can see what I'm doing. We still have two weeks to finish it, so it's two weeks before I tell anyone about me being pregnant.

The rest of the classes went by fast and soon it was the last class; English.

Me and Lola went in together to class. Scumbag was already here. He was sitting on his chair looking at some papers.

Once we entered, we where the first to come in, he looked up. Our eys met, but I quickly turned them to another way. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Lola giving him the stink eye. I laughed at that on the inside. I didn't want to laugh out load, people would think I'm crazy. Well, Mark would. Gah, I can't call him scumbag. I do hate him, but... I think I like him.. Like like him.

Eh, I'll get over it.

Me and Lola talked about random stuff and soon the classroom was filled.

The bell rang and class started.

" Class, today we are starting to read Romeo and Juliet. If you'd all come up here and take a copy. " Mark said.

I just noticed that there was like 25 copies of Romeo and Juliet on his desk. Wow, I'm blind.

Me and Lola went up and took a copy of Romeo and Juliet. I refused to look Mark in the eyes as I walked up.

For the rest of class we all read Romeo and Juliet.

The ball rang and I picked up all of my stuff. I walked quickly to the door. I wanted to get out as soon as possible, but I had no luck.

" Ms. Sommers, can you stay behind? "

Lola gave me a look of pity and left.

I walked to him.

" What?" I asked

" Look, about the kiss you saw last Thursday. Jenny just came on to me. I didn't know what to do. I just froze. " He said. Yeah right!

" Oh. So the kiss this morning was also forced? "

" What? Oh.. You saw that.. Well... It's complicated. " He said, stopping sometimes like he didn't know what to say.

" Tell me. I want to know. "

" I.. I can't. Just trust me. "

" Why would I trust you? I have no reason. " I said and then I left.But not before I could see the look on his face.

He looked heart-broken.

<<<

What do you think??

Question:  SHOULD KAYLA HAVE A BOY OR GIRL?