The mysterious man

Just as I spotted Mark – he looked at my way. I saw his eyes open more in shock. He obviously didn’t expect me to be here – just as I wasn’t with him.

I couldn’t do anything before my mom also saw him and waved. Mark waved back – which caused the person he was with turn around.

I could now see that the man was about 50 years old and looked quite much like Mark. He could be Mark’s father – or very older brother.

The man looked at mom for a few seconds before turning to me. I hadn’t noticed that I was starring, but when I did, I quickly turned around. I could still feel his eyes at my back; I got to tell you, I was pretty freaked out.  Sure, he didn’t look dangerous or anything, but still, why would he be staring at me?

I tried to ignore the stare, and soon I felt it remove. I don’t know how I knew, but somehow I did. Just to make sure, I looked at their direction. I was right – he wasn’t looking at me anymore.

When I had made myself sure I turned around again and started to eat my cake. I may have been freaked by the looks, but my appetite didn’t go away.

Both I and mom ate and soon we were done. While mom got the check, I went to the bathroom. The baby had been kicking on my blather, so... yeah.

When I was done with my business I went outside again. I didn’t get very far before I was stopped by non-other than Mark.

“Kayla, we have to talk. Seriously. Not right now, but soon. I’ve got to go. “Was all he said before walking back to the man. Okay, now I was curious, why would Mark what to talk about something and why did he look like he was freaked out?

I shrugged it off – I would find out eventually.

I went to my mother and we walked outside. The cab soon arrived and we were on our way home.

When we arrived home mom paid the cabdriver and we got out of the car. We walked inside once the door had been unlocked and I went in to my room.

When I was in my room, I picked up my phone and saw that I had a new message from non-other than Luke.

‘Hi Kay. What to get out 2morrow? A few of the guys are coming 2, so it won’t be just us.  If U want, meet us @ 10. See ya! ‘

That was what the text said. I replied with a ‘If my mom let me. ‘Yeah, I sound like a mommy’s girl, but I’m not. I only replied like that because I’m not sure about hanging out with Luke. I’ve been told by almost everyone of my friends and even some who aren’t that he like, like me.

I have Mark, sort of, so I don’t know if it’s such a good idea. Boy, my life is complicated right now.

When I had sent the text, I got a shower. I felt dirty for some reason so I washed my hair two times and was in the shower for quite a while.

When I finally stepped out of the shower, I went back to my room. I had forgotten my clothes, so I had to walk back in a towel. A short towel. I had walked about half the way to my room when the phone started ringing.

When it had rang for a while I realized that my mom wasn’t answering, so I had to do it.

“Hello? “ I asked in to the phone.

“Hello am I speaking to a Mrs. Sommers? “A woman’s voice was heard.

“No, this is her daughter. I’m not sure where she is right now, but if you give me you contact information I’ll let her know. “

“Alright. Just tell her that her boss called for her. Good-bye. “The call ended.  That was kind of rude.

When I had put the phone down, I went to my room and got dressed in my PJ. I’m so lazy that I didn’t even bother to put on regular clothes even if the clock only was 7.

My PJ consisted of a pair of short PJ – shorts and a tight T-shirt.

When I had done that, I decided to find out where my mom went. So, I walked around the house, hoping to find her ( even it was not very likely ).

When I arrived to the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge.

 ‘ Kayla – I went to buy some food, or we might starve. See you soon – Mom.  ‘

I put the note back and then went to the living room. I decided to wait for mom to come back – to see if she bought me ice-cream, since lately I had been craving it.

I watched TV for about 10 minutes when someone knocked on the door. I thought it was mom who had just forgot her keys, so I opened the door.

I was very wrong, because outside stood Mark – and once again he wasn’t alone. He had the older version of himself with him.

I was just about to ask them why they were there, when the man spoke.

“ So.. This is the girl you got pregnant Mark? “

~~~~

Sorry that it took so long for me to upload, but look, now I did. Tomorrow I've got the day of from school - so I might upload again, but for a price!

 5 VOTES AND ATLEAST 2 COMMENTS AND I'LL UPLOAD!!!!!!!

 So vote and comment!

Bye!