The Big Date

He quickly replied to the kiss. Our lips moved together. The kiss.. It was sweet, but still passionate. I felt his arms sneak around my waist. He pulled me closer. My chest was touching his. My hands where on his abs. 

He was a great kisser. If he hadn't been holding my waist, I'd probably fallen by now.

We continued like that for a while. That is until he started to un-button my shirt. When he had un-buttoned 4 buttons, I started to pull of his shirt from him.

Just as I was going to remove his shirt fully, someone knocked on the door.

We quickly pulled away from etch other and both of us fixed out shirt's. I ran back to one of the desk's and sat down.

Just as I sat down, Mark opened the door. Outside stood our Principal Mr. Collins, a 25 - 30 year old man.

" How can I help you Mr. Collins? " Mark asked.

" Mr. Torez. Have you forgot about the meeting today? It started 20 minutes ago. " Mr. Collins said.

" Oh, right. I had detention with Ms. Sommers, so I forgot. " Mark said.

Mr. Collins hadn't noticed me apparently because he looked at me in shock. I gave him a small wave and a smile.

" Oh. Well, I'll let you skip this  meting, but don't let it happen again. Good- bye Mr. Torez, Ms. Sommers. " Mr. Collins said and left.

Mark closed the door after him and walked to me. He didn't say anything, he just walked up to me and started kissing me again. I immediately responded by kissing him back.

This time we didn't start to pull of our clothes, we just kissed. All to soon he pulled away. I gave sound of disappointment. He chuckled and gave me a small peck on the lips  before once again pulling back and then he started to talk.

" So... Could I take you out on a date? " He asked.

" Sure. When? " I asked

" Well, next Saturday Jenny will be out of town, most likely sleep with another guy, so how about then? " He asked.

I nodded in response and pulled him back to me again. We started kissing again.

So, that's how I spent my detention. BEST DETENTION EVER! Not that I've had lot of detentions before, cuz I havn't, but I had one last year, and let me tell you it was boring as sh*t.

After an hour, I had to leave. Since some of the teachers where still left cuz of the meting, I had to leave before one of them found out that I stayed longer when I had detention. I mean, who stays longer for detentions?

So I left, only to realise that I've got no ride. So, I have to walk home. Great! ( Not )

I walked home slowly. I walked so slow that a normally 30 minutes walk would now take an hour. I had walked for about 15 minutes when the so familiar Mercedes Benz C- class car rolled up next to me.

" Hey, get in. I'll give you a ride. " Mark said from the drivers window.

I nodded and jumped in to the car. He started driving once I was inside.

" Hey, what would you do if Jenny saw us? " I asked. I'm still not over the fact that I'm going to date a married man, even if he is currently forced to stay in the marriage.

" Oh, I don't know. But today she is going to be late home because of visiting an old friend. Yeah, right! In that case, an old guy friend. " He said.

I  couldn't help to notice that he sounded a bit jealous? Nah, I'm probably mistaken.

We then rode in silence. A while later we arrived to my house.