Best present ever!

" Oh. My. Goodness! Is she alright? " Mom asked panicky when she, unlike me, had gotten over the shock.

I was still in shock. Would this mean Jenny was gone forever?

" She is fine, but she might end up in a coma. " Mark said stiffly. I can't even imagine what his head is going threw. I'm mean, sure she was crazy, but they where still married.

" Oh, I'm so sorry! " Mom said and went up to Mark and hugged him.

" Thank you, but I must go. Jenny was hit in Chicago and because of that, she is now in a hospitl there. So, I've got to go there and make sure it's her and sign some papers. " Mark said, hugging mom back.

" Alright. How long will you be gone? " Mom asked and let go of Mark.

" I don't know, but about a week. Maybe more. " Mark said.

Mom nodded and then said good- bye to Mark. He then left.

I didn't say anything to him because I wasn't sure about what I would say. Would I say " I'm sorry she got hit, I hope she is fine. " or " I'm sorry about it. But isn't this for the best? ". Who knows? I I had said the first thing I would have lied. Sure, I'm sorry for her getting hit, but I think she deserves it. She hadn't been so nice to many people in her life I could imagine.

When Mark had left, mom came back inside the kitchen. She had left to say good-bye to Mark since he would be leaving tomorrow.

Luckily for me there was no school. If it had, I wouldn't have been concentrating in English. I would have thought about Mark a lot. Now I was going to think about Mark at home until he came back.

" Kayla? Are you alright? I know this is a big shock, but please be alright. " I heard moms voice. I had been so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't notice mom talking to me.

" Yeah mom, I'm alright. It just came as a shock that's all. " I said. It was all true. It had come as a shock, but if it would happened to anyone, it would be Jenny.

" Good. Hey, wanna watch 90210 with me? " Mom asked.

I nodded and laughed a bit. Mom is probably the only 35 year old woman who watched that show. Well, Amy be there is others, but no one could like it as much as mom. She watched it every chance she got and she loved every minute of the show.

We went to the living room and mom put on 90210. We spent about 2 hours of non stop watching 90210.

When the time was 7, I went to my room and got my PJ. I was very tired, so I had decided to get a shower before bed.

I took my shower and got out half hour later.

I then read on my bed until 8.20. By then I was super tired, so I went to bed.

One week passed and Mark had not returned. The only good thing that happened was Christmas.

I woke up at 9.30 on Christmas morning and got ready for spending Christmas at Kelly's house.We would be spending the day at Kelly's since she had the biggest house of us all.

We all would go home to her at 11, so that we would eat dinner there and then later that day we would open the gifts. We where also having a sleep-over. We would sleep at Kelly's house and and then the next day. So, I wouldn't be back to my house for about 25 hours, maybe more.

At 10.30 I was ready. I was dressed in a red dress. It was formed for pregnant woman's, so it fit me perfectly. I had also put my hair in a pony-tail.

I heard Lola honk the car horn so I went outside, holding my present bag. Lola would be driving me to Kelly's since I still didn't have a car. Now mom's got a better reason for not letting me have a car. Because " your pregnant and pregnant girls don't drive. " Geez! Kelly is preggo just like me and she is driving.

Anyway, enough about my rant's.

Lola drove to Kelly's house and we arrived 15 minutes later. We where 15 minutes early, but that doesn't matter.

Lola parked the car and we got out of the car. We walked to Kelly's door and knocked. Kelly opened the door a few seconds later.

" Hi! Your early, but that doesn't matter. Come in! It's just us today since Amy's parent's wanted her home. So let's get this 'party' started. " Kelly said and both me and Lola agreed to get this started.

The first thing we did was to lay the present's under Kelly's big tree.

When we had done that, we put on " The Grinch ". ( sp? )

That was what we did until 11. 30 when we ordered food. We all where to lazy for cooking, so we ordered thai food.

We watched the movie another 20 minutes until the food arrived. We split the tab so it was fair and then we dug in to the food.

That's what we did most of the day. Watched Christmas movies and ate fat food. You would think that we where worried about our size, but why would you when your just going to get bigger anyway? Lola isn't pregnant, but she can eat anything and not gain any wait.

At 4 we couldn't wait anymore. We wanted to open our present's and so we did.

We went to the tree and we gave etch other our present's. Amy had been here earlier and dropped of her gift's, so we got her's too.

I got:

Amy - Art supplies.

Lola - Books. ( Rachel Cane - Glasshouses + The dead girl's dance. )

Kelly - Make - up and a shirt.

Plus the thing's I had gotten from mom the other day:

1. Books. ( Richelle Mead - VA 3-6. Sophie McKenzie - Girl, missing. And some more. )

2. Clothes. ( Boring thing's, so won't tell exactly what I got. )

3. Movies/ Series. ( NCIS-Season 7 and 8. CIS: NY- Season 5. And lastly Scream movies 1-4. )

5. Money. ( About 100. )

That's what I got.

We had all opened our gift's when the doorbell rang.

Kelly got up, since we had been sitting on the floor, and opened the door. I couldn't see the door from where I was sitting, but I could hear a man's voice.

Kelly came back in a few minutes later.

" Oh Kayla.. Your going to love me after this.. There is someone at the door who want's to talk to you. " Kelly said when she got in.

I nodded, thinking about who it could be.

I walked to the door and I was surprised at who it was.

Mark.

" What are you doing here? I thought you where going to stay with Jenny. " I said when I got close to him.

" Yeah, I was. But  then I realised I had something to give you. A Christmas present you could call it. " He said.

" Okay.. Where is it? " I asked. He wasn't holding anything, so it had to be small or to big for him to carry.

" Here. " He said.

He then pulled me closer and planted his lips on mine.

Wow...

When he pulled away he looked kinda scared, like I would slap him or something.

" Best present ever! " I said.

I then pulled his lips back to mine.