#13

"The flowers were all put to trash... sir."

Alexander's secretary mumbled in a low voice. Afraid that his boss might caused a huge fuss and blame it all to him. Worse, he might be forcibly lose his job right now considering how ruthless this boss of him could be.

With a hard glare, Alexander just snorted and gestured his secretary to go out of his room. The guy immediately went out with big steps.

He just came early this morning from their home country and he was immediately given a task to order hundreds of roses and deliver it to some fancy restaurant in the city and to be only put out to trashed! Those roses were cost a thousand of his boss' pockets!

Alexander tapped his fingers on the wooden table thinking to himself. If you could see him, he looked like a calm young man sitting comfortably in a fancy room. But in his head, everything was in chaos!

'Its been seven years since the last time I had experience how to court someone! How the hell will I get through this dillema?!' These were the words that kept on circulating around Alexander's mind.

"Ugh. I'm going crazy. I think I need the card to that mental hospital that stupid waiter gave me." With a sigh, Alexander stood up from his chair and went out from his room.

On his way out the mansion, he saw Zeke standing by the entrance while holding a phone in his hand. He was so busy pressing on his screen that his face contorted into an ugly shape. Watching Zeke's face turn into an unsightly one, Alexander couldn't help but frown.

"Dude... what's up?" Alexander tapped Zeke's back. Zeke's head snapped to his direction, his brows meet in between his eyes.

"The psycho who I had a one night stand last night turned out to be a man dressed as a woman! I was so shock that I didn't immediately react when he went and stole my wallet and phone!"

"I thought your radar was good?"

"Fuck my radar! He was so good in hiding his dick that I didn't see through his diguise!" Alexander wanted to laughed but cannot, knowing how his friend would do to him.

"Then? Have you told the police about this?" Alexander asked nonchalantly like it was the obvious thing to do. With a hard glare, Zeke directed his focus on Alexander's face.

"I, a multibillionaire and a well known man, won't dare report things such as this to the police! It will be a scandal! So what else can I do? I hired someone from the underground society to do the job and find that bastard so I could punch him to death! How dare he stole my belongings!"

"Who did you hire?"

"The one from the Callisto family. The Slayer." Zeke replied with a dark smile sending chills to Alexander.

The Callisto family was one of the huge and well known mafia family. They became even more stronger when one of the top mafia family joined forces with them just a year ago. And one of their trump card is the so called 'Slayer'.

"Why hire the dude when you just want the theif to be catched? You know why he was named as the 'Slayer' right? He kills people without batting an eyelash!" Alexander inquired.

"No. No. He's a friend of mine, so he's the easiest one to call for a favor. And I already told him not kill the bastard because I will be the one to rip his dick!"

"Wait. You're having close ties with a killer?" Alexander asked in astonishment.

"So what? He's good!" Zeke remarked.