#1

The sound of fingers hitting the keyboard was the only thing that could be heard inside the close dimly lit room. It was already pass eleven but the man was determined to finish his work so that he could relax for tomorrow, with only attending some boring meetings and a fewer files to check on to. He can finally relax, he sigh as he leaned on his seat.

He stretch his fingers together to ease the numbing feeling lingering on his hands due from typing on his expensive computer for hours. He gave out a long sigh again and finally the last one was finish. Now he can go to sleep and relax his sore muscles.

The man shut down his computer and stood up from his leather swivel chair. He head out from his office room and lock it. The hallway of the house was already dark, realizing that the butler already turned the lights off, but this was his own house. He knows where to go even if he can't see through them.

The man walked further down the dark hallway and stop right in front of a huge double door. With a sigh, he opened it, sending a creak from the door to resonate and entered their supposed room with a lone heart. The room feels cold and unwelcoming, but the bathroom sounds good to him right now. Even if the very room wasn't one to begin with, at least he had the bathroom to welcome him and ease his pains away.

He brought his feet to the bathroom and twisted the knob before sliding in and locking it back. He twist the knob of the faucet and immediately the water slowly fill the tub to the mans desired amount of water. He slid out from his clothes and throw them into the hamper and walk himself to the tub and submerged his sore naked body in the cold water, earning him a soft moan from his lips.

It was great to be able to take a bath after all the work that he had done for the day. To ease the sore and the pain, the day had caused him.

He submerged lower into the tub and lay down there, staring at the white ceiling above the clear water. It was comforting being under water. It felt like he belonged there and there he was, just enjoying the very company of the water before his skin.

Then he remembered.

He quickly pulled his body up, back to the surface to breath air haphazardly like he was being snatch with oxygen. The very memory of him is not the best thing a man like him should be thinking right now. His heart clench at that knowing that it was his very own fault why his husband had run away from home, from him. Everything was his fault and he didn't want himself to be reminded of it anymore. All he wants is to find his man and claim him again, return him to the arms where he truly belonged to.

He was at the mistake in the first place, yes - but that was the past, the most important one was to move on and start a new leaf. What matters now for him is; once he find his husband, he'll never let go of him ever again. He will crushed everything that'll come in between them.

He pulled himself out of the tub and proceeded to a blurred glass cubicle to have a steamy shower to finally finish his routine. The steam was so thick in the cubicle. The man squinted some of his favorite body wash -spicy peppermint with a touch of manliness on the smell- and that smell was his husband favorite when they were still together, living together.

He cringed at the memory and just close his eyes, wishing he could turn back time, but time machines never even existed in reality, it was just some fucking fictional devices to get many peoples hopes up to get back the lost time.

Reality hurts.

After his long bath, he walked out of the bathroom, a white robe hugged his framed built body as he walk into his walk-in closet to have some clothes. He slip some clean white briefs and a gray sweatpants then walk out of the closet and throw his robe on a chair nearby. He slid his body under the comforting sheets and looked out the window from the side of his king size bed. The moon was rounder and full tonight, making the sky more bright and illuminating, like its calling out to him.

Alexander...

I'm sorry......

Those words had left him jaded for seven years now, yes it has been seven years since Lay has left him with nothing but a farewell letter and their wedding ring. It had hurt his pride, especially his heart when he actually saw the ring rolled out from the envelop. And that was when it really hit him that his precious Lay, the person who he tried to caged so that he can have him for only himself, to not gave him to any other person, has left him like a free bird, leaving its caged lonely and sad. Taking the lively vibe with him and didn't even left even an ounce just for him.

After Lay had went missing, the mansion became a dread to go home and live within its walls. It was suffocating even for a cockroach to breath or even an ant. The workers still does their works but the only thing's missing is their fun and the passion in serving and doing all the chores. And the most one's who're affected by this was Mark, Morgan, Lewell and especially his sister, Magnolia.

He couldn't blame them, after all it was all his fault. He's been too naive to notice and surely figure out that his so called mother has been plotting something. If only he could've stop her sooner, Lay would still be there with him cuddling next to him.

But what's done, is done. All I have to do is move on... move on and when I find Lay, I will make sure to have him back. He slowly closed his eyes, letting the sleep to overcome his senses.

I will get him back....

And once I have him in my arms again, I wont ever let him go again and make him convince to start again, to start it all over again.

He deeply thought until sleep consumed him to darkness...