#5

The two stop by this elegant building, maybe four story or five. They both hopped out from Zeke's car after getting a good parking space on the other side of the road since the actual parking space for the building was already full, and quickly, headed their way inside the restaurant. Two guys greeted them like they were some kind of waiters at the entrance of the building clad in black and white suits that they seem to look like butlers.

"Good evening sirs, welcome to The Golden Pavillion. Any reservation sirs?" Asked the middle aged guy politely.

The guy was bald with a white mustache that looked likely to be gelled into perfection. Alexander looked at Zeke, knowing that they didn't had any reservations inside but they had their friend inside waiting for them.

"Umm, were here for a meeting. Yes, a meeting of an old buddy. He's inside now." Zeke explained to the guy which made him nod, eyes locked to Zeke's.

"Name sir?" Asked the guy again.

"Thornton. Trance Thornton." Zeke replied hurriedly. The guy nodded with a smile on his lips without even looking at his log book and signaled another guy wearing the same attire as him on his right side to accompany them where Trance is.

"Very well sirs, please enjoy the night." He smiled and the two returned it with a smile too.

"Please follow me gentlemen." The waiter called out and lead the way, and them following him. They slid inside the elevator and the waiter pressed the third button heading for the third floor.

From what Alexander heard, the're five floors in all in this building. The first and second floor for the regular reserved dining area. The third floor where you can have your own private space to have dinner and formal meetings. And the fourth floor where the grand hall is located where most celebrations were held and the fifth for the office of the head and the employees locker.

The elevator dinged at the third floor of the building and immediately, they were met by organized cubicles along the way. The cubicles were wide and it could fit seven to eight people in all. The waiter stopped right infront of one of the cubicles and knocked.

"Excuse me sir. Your guest has arrived." The waiter called out. They heard a muffled yes behind the door that made the waiter nod and motioned to both Zeke and Alexander to enter.

"Mr. Thornton is waiting for you inside sirs." He bowed. They slid inside and was greeted by a man sitting on the wide round table.

"Trance!" Zeke called out. Trance smiled and stood up from his chair to give his friends a hug before they started crowding the table, finding a place to finally settle in.

"Wow, its been years and this is the only night where we could meet each other again." Trance spoke with such eloquency.

"Yeah, so how did the filming of your movie go?" Zeke excitedly asked which made Trance smile.

"It was fun and I get to travel the amazing places and meet the tribe people in Africa."

"Reason why your skin has darken a little bit." Alexander commented which made Trance breath out a sigh.

"Yeah. But it just made me look more manly, don't you think? Alex?" Trance boasted which made the two snicker some laughter.

The conversation went on very well as they enjoy their food to the fullest. The food tasted great, no wonder this restaurant is widely known and appreciated by the people here in States.

"No wonder this restaurant is so good to be, everything taste like heaven." Trance whispered whilst Alexander and Zeke nod in agreement.

But deep inside Zeke's mind. He wondered how the hell did Trance was able to get reservations in just a short spun of time. From what he knew, in this restaurant, you have to have a reservation a month before a specific date because of the number of people that wanted to get reservations. So, how did he do it? Immediately, Zeke voiced out his concerns.

"You just came back, how did you get this reservations so fast when you have to have a reservation here one month before?" Zeke asked which made Alexander stop eating for while. Trance wiped his mouth with his napkin before answering his friend.

" Well, to be frank, the owner of this restaurant happens to be my good friend. He's such a great guy and not to mention his looks really will hook you." Trance teased Zeke who claimed that he has not been inlove and he will have his loyalty to his company.

"Shut up Trance." Zeke annoyingly whined.

"And Alexander, I heard from Zeke that you plan to expand your comapany into the food industry? Maybe I could introduce to you my friend so you can have a little view about how to run a food establishment." Trance offered.

"That is indeed a nice offer, so without a doubt, I will take it." Alexander accepted the offer.

"Okay." Trance smiled.

Trance called out the waiter and whispered something in his ear then the waiter did so to give his reply. After that, the waiter exited and Trance heaved a sigh.

"I guess he's not here in a while. Maybe he run some errands. But I could bring him on your birthday Zeke so I could introduce him to you."

"That would be great. Please do." Zeke approved.

After their meal, the three just seemingly exchange conversations and joke around, reminiscing those idiotic moments they had when they were still a bunch of college dorks, covering all the lost years that they had. Around nine in the evening, the three decided to part ways in front of the grand building properly.

"See you on friday Trance." Zeke waved before entering his car.

"Good bye Trance. It was a great night to be with you." Alexander stated before giving each other a fist bump.

The two head off the road, leaving their freind Trance who got to his ride also. The ride was silent except for the stereo playing some random songs that Alexander is really familiar.

"Marry me..."

"If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe, say you will"