#8

"Dad! dad! Look! The sun is setting!" Caleb excitedly announced as he clutch the railing of the park that was overlooking the vast ocean, his fries now dejected from his hands.

Lay walked up to his son and lean on the railing to watch the sunset. The color of red, orange, to yellow decorating the sea and the sky, making it somewhat romantic to watch. The breeze of the sea and the sound of the waves made everything so serene and peaceful, and Lay liked it.

"Dad?"

Lay was taken aback from his daze when the soft voice of his son called out to him. He looked down and saw his son looking at the sunset, his pair of hazel irises that he got from Alexander reflects the color of the sun.

"Does my other dad loves me?"

The question took Lay by surprised. He was dumbfounded that he couldn't utter a single word out from his mouth. He was frozen, it took him moments to regain and decided to answer his question because it was the first time his son Caleb had asked about his other dad.

"Caleb, I'm so-"

"No, its okay dad. I was just asking but if you don't want to answer, its fine. I'm already thankful to have a dad like you. Your also like my mom too. Your cool dad!"

Caleb stated which made Lay smile. Caleb held out his fisted hand in front of Lay with a wide grin. Understanding the gesture, he softly collided his fisted hand to his son's, and made fist bump with each other with a smile.

After the sun had set, and the sky was now painted dark with little twinkling stars, they decided to leave. But first, they have to drop by their restaurant first to check on it.

--

"Uncle Bob!" Caleb called out as they entered the kitchen.

"Caleb my boy!" Bob also called out and had the boy running towards him and engulf him into a big tight hug.

"Are the supply that we ordered delivered already Bob?" Lay asked as he check on his clipboard.

"Yup! Well except for the wines. They will arrive by tomorrow."

"Ok. I'll see to it."

Lay signed something on the clipboard and nodded before handing it back to the assisstant chef.

"Ok, I'll leave you here now. And I'll have Marriane to take care of your needs. Let's go Caleb?"

"Ok boss! Take care! Bye Caleb."

"Bye uncle Bob! And to all of you!" Before Lay could close the door, he threw a flying kiss at everyone inside the kitchen making all of them awe.

--

After an hour drive back home, Caleb excitedly jumped out from the passenger seat after Lay had parked their car.

"Hold on buddy. Better get your things first."

"But dad! I need to pee! Hurry!" Caleb whined as he clutch his pants.

Lay gathered all their bags and quickly dashed into the elevator and pushed the button to their designated floor. Caleb was now clutching his dads trench coat in his hands, that had Lay worry.

"Come on elevator!" Caleb yelled making Lay looked at him with a surprised look. Suddenly, Caleb kicked the door of the elevator and luckily, it finally reached up to their floor.

"Run Dad! run like a wind!"

Hurriedly, Lay run to their penthouse door and slide his card to open it. Caleb came barging in, not even removing his shoes and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh God Caleb! Your shoes!" Lay yelled.

The once shiny floor has been traced by Calebs shoe print and Lay didn't like it. He removed his coat and hanged it on the hanger, rolling his white sleeves up to his elbow and his pants up to his knees. He opened their cleaning closet and pulled out a rag and a liquid detergent for the floor. He scrubbed it using those and the floor was now back to its shiny one.

"I'm sorry dad."

"Its fine, but next time, you'll have no ice cream for week."

"Geez dad!" Lay stood up and ruffled his son's hair.

"Don't you have any assignments?" he asked as he unroll his sleeves and pants down.

"Ah! yes I do! I'll get to it."

"Ok, once I finish my bath, I'll cook us some dinner."

He entered his room and flip the switch on and headed into the bathroom. He unbutton his shirt and pants and throw it to the hamper. He stepped into the tub and sat down, sniffing the smell of stawberry on the water. After his long nice bath he stepped inside the shower and soon warm water cascaded down unto his body, creating a steam in the process.

--

"Dad look! I got a star from Mrs. Rogers during our math class." Lay smiled.

"Oh really? Let me see." Caleb held out his paper with a red mark placed on the upper right of his paper with a remark 'very good.'

"I'm proud of you son." Lay hugged his son whilst his son did the same.

"Thanks dad."

"Unless your not cheating." Lay teased.

"Dad!" Caleb whined.

"Okay! Dinners ready."

"Oohh! Meatballs! my favorite."

****

Sorry its a short Chapter and a little bit boring.
Well, its a father and son chapter so chill, ✌✌