Extra!

EXTRA: Tell him the address to the nearby mental institution!

--

When Alexander saw Lay's car parked at the opposite side of the road and got out, his eyes never left and continued watching his every move. When he noticed that Lay's eyes somewhat moved and took a quick look into his direction, he quickly duck down. Afraid that he might see him but to only slap himself when he realized that his car window was adorned by heavy black tinted windows.

'How idiotic of you Alexander.'

Alexander remained sitting inside the car for a few hours since the restaurant hasn't yet opened.

When one of the waiters inside decided to open the door, Alexander quickly got out from his car and headed inside. He sat down on one of the tables and called for a waiter.

--

When Lay arrived at his office, he immediately went to look out the window. His hawk like eyes darted to that suspicious car parked alone on the other side of the road. When that familliar conniving figure made its way out the car, he gritted his teeth and furrow his brows.

It really is him! His intuition was hundred percent right! But how the hell did he knew that fast?!

From the outside, you could picture a normal man just casually peering out the window to observe the sceneries outside, but when you look into this person's mind, everything was on fire!

"He had the face to show!" Lay gritted his teeth in anger.

He immediately ran into his desk and pulled a drawer where his shotgun was placed. He reloaded it with some bullets then walk to the door.

"You dare to come in and I will surely shoot your fucking face off!" Lay yelled on the door.

If the door could run, from the moment Lay took out his gun and aimed it to the door, the thing would have runaway for its life.

He heard heavy footsteps coming outside and was heading to the direction of his office. It was fast and hurried which had also made his heartbeat race inside his ribcage. Multiple beads of sweat rolled down his face as he tighten his hold on the trigger.

'How do I face him after seven years? I think holding a gun is wro...'

The door opened. In panic stricken state, Lay had almost fired his gun when this figure suddenly knelt down in surrender! When he recognized that it was just one of his employees, he lowered his guard but didn't put his gun down.

"Oh. My bad. What do you want?" Lay asked, his shotgun still pointing towards his poor employee.

"A man downstairs said that you boss should go and greet your husband!" The waiter yelled with a quivering voice. Scared shitless.

Lay's face darken in rage but despite the swelling rage building up inside him, he never missed the feeling of his heart skip a beat from hearing those words. But a certain voice echoed throughout his head and immediately discarded what he felt just a few seconds ago.

"Fuck him! Go tell him the address to the nearby mental institution. He must have hit his head somewhere! Go!" Lay yelled back. The waiter immediately scrambled up to tell Alexander.

Lay closed the door to his office and let himself slide down when he felt his body weaken. He looked up ahead with a worried look while his right hand held his chest. No other sound registered except for the fast beating of his heart.

It won't stop.

It just won't stop beating...

💓💓💓

[ My poor baby Lay.😭]

--

Hello!
Hey guys! I'm back on track. I was supposed to publish another chapter after the one I had published last christmas but I guess I got too caught up with the holiday season that I forgot! Sorry...

So basically, this is the first EXTRA of this second book, I hoped you will enjoy! Thank you...

And... I know this might have been really late but anyways, BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉🎉 💋💋💋

♡Eikiji